Throwback Thursday Avatars - Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, Sep 19, 2014.

1. The two Xmas avas. I thought they were 69ecs. Anyone else remember?

2. How was pug hunt hard? Like at all the pugs were giftable so not hard i gifted hundreds of those things

3. Christmas Ava or Super Gooko. I'll buy both if you offer them. Or bring back old school avatars with 60% stats

4. I missed the Halloween and Christmas hunts Til the end if each and it was too late to achieve avatars... It sucks, I really like the Beach Biter and the Holiday avatars, but, I wasn't active, so I can see how it would anger those who fought for them. I say maybe reintroduce the old original starters, like the Party Girl, but give them better stat bonuses. The 20ec can be even stat, or a 20/5-5/20 and the 55ec could rival the Patriot Girl and Lab Geek Stats. I switched to my party girl avatar one say for the heck of it, and get tons of attention.

5. i have never seen xmas ava till now :(

6. The Xmas Avas were 89ec

7. so u guys supporting a hunt for xmas avis?

8. Country guy ava

9. I'd support the holiday avatars. Or a different 40/10 guy. Both of the highest strength avis in the store (38/2 and 36/4) are currently ladies.

Yes, the holiday avatars were a hunt reward. Then they went on sale. The reward only argument is, sadly, null and void.

10. The Christmas Avatars were 89 ec for those who are confused

11. Zombie beach bunny!!! 

12. Beach biter! I support?

13. Avatars:
    1.Christmas Avatars
    2.Halloween Avatars
    3.?

14. Inflatable Turtle

15. Poker one and the pizza girl don't bring the Christmas ones back

16. The Christmas hunt was the easiest you were able to gift the pugs so no don't bring the avis back