Things Ata Could Improve On

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -_Night_Predetor_-, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Jst wanted to put some things ATA could improve on. I am also an aspiring game developer so maybe these things can help a lil.

1. When I see my gifts from my profile, the gift line and the message sent by the player have the same color and font. It's confusing.

2. When I am going through tutors and I enter someone's profile and then go back to browsing tutors again, the list throws me back to the top. This is a little bad because sometimes I'm 30 or 40 down and I have to scroll all the way down everytime I try to see someone's profile. I know it's not an important feature to add but if you could make some space for it.

3. There should be a way to sort avis based on stats. I don't know if it's already a feature or not.

4. Say I want to mention a person in club chat with ign "Thinking_Ape". So I have to type @Thi i.e match their exact ign from start for it to even show up as suggestion. There should be a feature to match reference so that even if I type @APE, Thinking_Ape should also come up.

5. In showcase there are various categories such as All, Boxes, Stats and so on. The "Search" category though is at the last i.e on the far right side. It should rather be available as a search button because as it is on the far right side it is not visible on the screen and some players never realize it. They do eventually learn that but it should easier put.

6. I feel like the shop is too compact. Everything is packed up too close. You should add a view all button for each section.

7. Forums should get a new look if possible.

8. Events should be made to encourage hitting and to start wars. The game has gone too soft. Party is the only way to get stat times and cash nowadays.

9. Party actions should have a color matching their bar. For example, orange color for peace sign text during Big in Japan.

10. This is something that I don't think so will happen due to the way the game is meant to be played. But over the years I've lost some friends who changed their ign and are now lost to me. Or they may have changed their ign by a bit such as adding (_ or - or *) in their ign. Is their any way you could add for finding long lost friends. I know this won't happen but just putting in.

11. A way to get avis that came way before boxes were a thing. I've always wanted a plur bae avi!

12. Message notification should be removed when it is read from dm. It gets clustered up.

13. And lastly please change the loader icon at the loading screen. It feels like I'm using an old app rather than playing a game. It has been there for 7 or so years now!

Some bugs that I encountered around. Anyone having the same problems -

1. When directly selecting old avis such as bro or juiced up jock, it shows up as doctor avi on the selection screen. Small bug.

2. Some emojis show up as blank textbox in my dm. Don't know if bug or hardware issue.

I know that the way things are must have been planned by the developers and there is a reason for the way they are. I understand it is pretty hard to change so many things considering the programming and code behind it while also dishing out new content.

Anyone can openly criticize or add their own improvements or advices.

Thank You

2. Your number 7: Forums did a revamp on June 2020, I believe. Although bring suggestions to the “new look” would help them maybe
    Your number 9 : As for the bars color and some of the features; I believe if you have a game layout from an android device it does differ from iOS device
    As for the loading icon; I have different updates version of the app and they are all not the same so 😅

Some emoji doesn’t show up because of the version of device I just haven’t updated my software of my device maybe this could help.

Other bugs were suggested to be report on their Discord but you could always send a ticket for the bugs issues as there’s no formal thread in the forums to post about it

Also this is ongoing thread that you could check out.

-_Hope_- and LeeJarrett like this.
  3. 2. That must be a you issue coz it doesnt do that for me

7. This is the new forums. Tbh old forums was better still

8. Ata do do pvp hunts sometimes

11. Deal with it. You dont always get what you want. Sometimes you just miss out and thats life

Bug 2. Its your phone. Android and apple cant see all the same emojis. And lower versions cany see higher version ones. Update your phone and it will fix most of it

LeeJarrett likes this.
  4. Any thoughts on giving all active accounts on the game stimulus checks? I’m sure we would put the pixel money to good use 😏

5. A lot of ppl on this app need a therapist and I don't see ata doing nothing

6. Vote him president of ATA¿

-_Hope_- and This_Is_Jessie like this.
  7. I don't know if this is an issue for iOS users but the information when hiring/volleying a tutor is not updated (the pop up modal when clicking the hire button). This is an issue when volleying a certain tutor and the one with lower cash is keeping it (tutor might get overhired and the one who should be keeping cannot afford to hire back). Of course there's a workaround on it but it's a bad user experience. It's been an issue for like when they updated the UI of the game. Hope they will fix this one or just revert to the classic hiring feature/UI because that thing worked.

8. Before you tap hire scroll down so the hire value is near the top of thr screen. Then tap hire and stay on the pop up screen. Watch your notifications go up to know when to hire back. You can see the hire value go up in the background

[​IMG]

9. Which on IOS user you don’t have the opportunity this pop-up you just get the notification the player is hired.
    Game layout on iOS and android device differ.

10. I read it as they on android n dont know if ios has it to

11. This is what it looks like to me...
    [​IMG]

12. Thats why i said scroll down till hire value is near the top of the screen before tapping hire

13. 1,400 extra credits to every who’s been playing 3+ years 🙈