The Paste Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FrozenSnow, Apr 14, 2014.

1. I love you mi vida

2. The famous reaper is looking for a fan girl. join club to appy

3. Fatti maschi, parole femmine

4. ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

5. Prank Primer Join Party Rush get your easter eggs 10kcs minLBH
    Lol this is my club banner.  I obviously have no life.

6. War is on. Please get online 

Haha yeah the useless effort of trying to get inactives to actually do something

7. My status???just read it,but don't ask me what it mean

that's what on my paste..

8. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????⭐⛅❄????????????⏳⌛⏰⌚???????????????????????✉?????????????????????✒✏??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????⚓?????????????????????????????????↔↕???↩↪i⏫⏬⤵⤴?????指??無??M?????秘M?????????⛔❇❎✅?♻?©®TM!!!?❗❓?????????????????✖➕➖➗??✔☑??➰〰◼◻◾◽▪▫?⚫⚪??⬜⬛????

9. Jeep, all those emojis just made my PimD crash and slow down.

10. What are your thoughts on the Seattle Burger resteraunt that has a picture of "Jesus" eating a burger

11. o.0 how to make prata

12. GBAYA I JUSS DID A FULL ACCIDENTAL SPLIT!
    I'm doing this project for English so I had this big poster board on the kitchen floor and I have one foot on the floor and the other on the poster.. And then all of a sudden the poster slid and my leg went with it and I did a split and it hurt so bad. Y U DO DIS POSTER?

I remember sending this.. I just don't remember copying it. ?

13. I just watched a squirrel bury a nut in my front yard. I'm going to dig it up and replace it with a Cadbury egg.
    That'll blow his Lil mind

14. 31525735DD1FDE95F4DE729D99CEF2E8D0503753C0F88012935F225D19A45219

15. I didn't see that coming