The Last Ancient

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Wing_Fanchu_Skullduggery (01), Apr 9, 2011.

1. You didn't kick my arse, you got lucky, wait till I fight you again and I'm writing, I'll beat you harshly, just Otto told me to make you a bit awesome so I did

2. I better kick ass just bc I can't be a good person this time

3. Oh Apoc, your gonna kill a lot of people off in this story, your probably gonna be even more powerful than me.

Otto, I was thinking Apoc could be like Lord Vile and be like my arch enemy and be the only one who could pose a threat to me

4. :D

Damn right I love my character.

5. Ninz, do you want to be connected to anyone, like sister or someones girlfriend, or you like someone, like me, that's why you saved my arse

6. Sure,
    Write whatever you want that'll make the story better :D

Make me have a deep dark secret 

7. Make her like me so it constraints the story a little more 

8. No, I'm gonna make her like me but secretly be apoc's long lost sister, separated at birth

9. TOUCH HER IN ANY WAY AND I'LL SMASH YOUR LEGS OFF 

10. The thing is, in this story you can smash my legs off, but you're not going to know she's your sister, only Ninz will know, and she'll be like OH SHIT!!! when she sees you

11. OH SHIT IM ALREADY SAYIBG IT

12. Nooo, Ninz will be the one saying OH SHIT

13. YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL 

14. Thanks for ruining the surprises 

15. But these are just ideas, I could easily just write something COMPLETELY different

16. Can I switch to the good side later. I know that I'm notthe main bad guy so I kindof want to switch sides

17. Otto looked at the house A's they all walked in. It was huge. The inside was even bigger. She let Otto take the chair, and fletch took the couch with Ninz. She sat there for a second and then stood up.
    'let me go get dad. He's probably in the lab.'
    'a lab? Can I see?' Otto said excitedly, his body aching A's he stood up.
    'hmmm. U wouldn't by any chance be related to the malpenses, would u?'
    'I used to be. I'm the last Malpense left. I'm Otto Malpense jr. How'd u know?'
    'me and dad used to know laura and Otto. Sad to find out they are dead. How did they die?' Ninz said sadly.
    'they were killed. By a sorcerer. Well they killed him A's well. And I was too late. Two seconds late. They were dead A's I hit that last step.'
    'damn that's sad.' Said fletch.
    'I'll go get dad now. He'd want to meet u A's well.' Ninz said and went off.