UPDATE The Great Dorm Tower Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Marceline, Jul 12, 2026.

  1. Perfectly summed up.. can't agree more to this

    I'll only add is give more flexibility to those who invested in T14 let us choose our tiers.. rather than forcing something upon which you think is best for us.. one size doesn't fit all
     
  2. I'm confused.
    When i just upgraded one of my t8s one star to second star, i only experienced a growth from 240.1 to 240.mcs.
    Shouldn't i have grown 0.7mcs?
    Asking here cause t8s also got buff and i want to make sure it isn't a general glitch.
     
  3. Growth to 240.2mcs*
     
  4. Ok I don't understand what is going here but I do see there is gonna be buff for T8 soo I am like 171mcs when the buff will happen hm mscs will I get even if it is small buff I have like 22 dorms filled and maxxed wuth T8s
     
  5. What little buff happened for t8 should've happened already
     
  6.