UPDATE The Great Dorm Tower Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Marceline, Jul 12, 2026.

  1. I got the CP but how’s it gonna give me an advantage over those of yall who got the update and cash refund, fv tuts earning way more.

    So ATA is expecting me to spend money to compensate the price for their delay? On average if I earn about 30t per dog party (I haven’t checked, just ballpark). I will need to spend:

    8x dogs (392 ECs and around 300+ dns)

    just to catch up?

    If it’s just the ATA day promo, since it’s way more multiplier than the current promo, I’d understand. But for the current promo, I don’t see it as compensation for the delay but rather as an apology.

    Truth be told, other than the main big promos, I don’t dedicate time and effort to solo/hit tons of parties. For BF, 4oj, ATA day, I will ensure my schedule is free to play to the game but this last-minute CP, what am I supposed to do with it?

    I already have plans to travel for a holiday this weekend. Am I supposed to cancel my plans? Or you expect people to play Pimd while travelling?

    ATA you can do better. Come up with better compensation/fix for this underwhelming major update. A non major promo isn’t good enough. Give 2x on top of BF atp lmao. I don’t think many will solo for 1Q or more during this promo.

    You guys probably have the more accurate data. Use it please. Plenty of data analytic AI available nowadays if the current data analysis is not good enough.
     
    QRS and Mikey like this.
  2. Typo.

    maybe about 150dns. Still money
     
  3. She had to spend all her refund just to get back to her original stats.. infact she is still not there.. 🤭🌚
     
    pearl--genuine likes this.