The Birds & The Bees

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Selling my key
    Wall me ur best offers :)

2. ⭐⚓2 golden bees for ur daisy/mayshower /robin/blossom ??⚓⭐

3. give us more time we do have a life besides this game thanks very much.

5. The female avatar looks like Christina Aguilera 

6. Lol . the guy avatar turns to gay but the girl is kinda HOT CHICK 

7. What makes you assume the guy avatar is gay? You seem pretty simple minded ?

8. Don't you want us to get some sleep and rest from the last hunt hahahaha and this is hard don't if gonna do jobs or party all night long???

10. Thanks for the hunt ata! Ive almost got my key, and my golden items combined. Didnt think it was possible for someone who wasnt lcbc.
    THANKS

11. Re: The Birds

Not relating to this subject at all. But wouldn't it be nice if we had wwe Avis or avatars similar to wwe superstars and divas , for superstars you should choose John cena , randy orton , Daniel Bryan , for divas choose , aj lee ( even though she's gone ) Nikki Bella , Naomi and Paige. And if you can get aj get Brie Bella up in there , or nattie

12. Re: The Birds

why keep posting this on all threads

13. Re: The Birds

Ahh no.

14. I agree. I like the old way of hunt. It's better for many players.

15. NO, boxes are better! if we don't want the avatars for ourselves we can gift to others who couldn't make it & I don't want tons of avatars which I would never use :)

16. Re: The Birds

I like the boxes, I also like the old hunts where there was 3 weeks to collect things. The old valentines day hunt, the Mardi gras hunt, and the pizza cat hunt...3 weeks was good for me.

17. Re: The Birds

I agree

18. Agree with mouse...like the older 3 week parties better than these key/box ones but at least these avis are nicer looking. ty ata

19. Re: The Birds

.. what's the max u can own for the buds