The Birds & The Bees

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 28, 2015.

1. after tens of posts thats ur response ?

2. True A LOT of people want war events but why would ata do a war event nothing is in it for them they just want cash from kitties that everyone buy etc thats what we call GREEDY ASS ATA they want us to buy cats and when we request a war event they only come back with another hunt to piss us off i love this game but i hate ata if only we could farm in real life i would farm them all day

3. ?

4. Re: The Birds

?You love the creepy molester moon too?

5. was just agreeing with what you said

6. Oh i see well thanks lol its just i alwais use that emoji? so people call me creepy molester moon face

7. Re: The Birds

The problem could be easily solved tho but that will so never happen cuz if everyone stop buting cats ata will have no choice but to change their méthods but the people of pimd are too divided to stick together like this some will be like "i dont like this guy so i dont want to" or others will be like "but i want money" etc there is too much reasons to name them all but a single month of no one buying cats will be enough to make ata bend lol how would they pay their rent but well that will never happen we all know that

8. Re: The Birds

The problem could be easily solved tho but that will so never happen cuz if everyone stop buting cats ata will have no choice but to change their méthods but the people of pimd are too divided to stick together like this some will be like "i dont like this guy so i dont want to" or others will be like "but i want money" etc there is too much reasons to name them all but a single month of no one buying cats will be enough to make ata bend lol how would they pay their rent but well that will never happen we all know that and yet people complain when they get scammed by a player but they accept to be scammed by ATA on a regular basis

9. Re: The Birds

Wait why did my other message added to this one o_O anyway lol

11. Re: The Birds

Anyway im off forum or ata will whine that i spread revolution

12. Re: The Birds

I thought u're gonna change the drop rates. Cat cafe has the same. Can we do a rotation of drops? Please.

13. Re: The Birds

Male avi looks kinda gay ? js.

I'm buying key for two cats, wall me

14. Re: The Birds

If it was about 250 butterflies per day i would try but 750!! ... It's crazy....

15. Sold my key for 200 ec !!!!
    Will be selling my next one too!
    Wall me if u wanna buy
    :cool:

16. Party fairy confirmed.