Suppose we could upload our own avatars...

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Lord__Nightraven, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Obviously these would be subject to terms of use and all that, but I want to ask about another aspect.

Their stat percentage bonuses.

So I currently have 3 ideas on what could be used for setting the stats and wanted to know what people thought would be the best option for ATA to use.

1. Set stats that cannot be changed for all custom avatars. These stats would be weaker than most non custom avatars. (like 10/10 or 20/20)
    2. Several choices that all give the same total percentage numbers, but can be balanced or favoring strength/intelligence. (30/10, 20/20 or 10/30).
    3. A set amount of percentage points the user distributes at their discretion. This can be all for either stat, or anywhere inbetween. Such as 40/0, 39/1, and so on.

Lastly, would 40 points (as I used for the above examples) be enough in your minds? Think about this hypothetical situation and tell me what you'd like to see.

2. Not a bad idea.

I believe someone brought up a similar idea before? But I’d say it should be maybe 20-30 percentage wise.

Also, when you say custom, do you mean that players create and upload their own avatars or create them with in game options?

3. I think both are valid options, but the easier one to implement would be player upload.

4. I read the title and thought it sounded familiar

5. Related is more accurate. It doesn't actually ask "what about custom avatar images", but "what about the standard stats that go with avatars?"

Also, the numbers I posed were under the idea that custom avatars were free. If they had any sort of credit price tag, the numbers would be much higher so that they're better than basic VIP hunt avatars (awarded from the first side story).