Suicide Awareness!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasper, Sep 14, 2017.

1. As you guys may know this month is suicide awareness month. If you have friends or family that are going through a hard time and talk to you about suicide or you have a bad feeling about it. Talk to them. Everyone need someone to listen sometime. If you feel like youre unable to help them give them a suicide hotline number for them to call.
    Hotline #
    1-800-273-8255(USA, anytime I tried to look up numbers of other countries the same number came up but I'm sure they are able to redirect you)

Also. Fellow players, if you ever need someone to talk to; I'm here for you. No matter how big or little, Or if you think it's stupid or not. I can't judge. We aren't perfect, everyone has flaws. Just follow me and I'll do my best to help you.

I figured I'd made this post because I recently started college and already heard of three people who have committed suicide.. People I had classes with. It's a shame that everyone keeps everything bottled up and explodes and end up taking their own lives. Suicide doesn't end pain.. It just passes it on to another. Everyone only has one life.. Live it to the fullest. Don't take anything for granted. Try to work out, or go for walks, or listen to music, possibly try to find other interest. Maybe pick up a new hobby. Never bottle up your feelings. It's not healthy mentally or physically..

I love you all

2. Support. I made a thread for world suicide prevention day, feel free to go share ideas and stuff on there as well ️️

As someone who lives with manic depression/suicidal tendencies, a lot of people don't understand and aren't aware of the lack of motivation people struggling have. We lose interest in everything, I used to love drawing and writing, and I currently can't pick up a pen or a pencil.
    We all say that we are there for people to talk to if they need, but sometimes you can't even put into words how you're feeling or even know how to tell someone what's going on.
    My daughter saved my life, and she is one of the only reasons I'm still here today.

3. Seems like every month is suicide awareness month somewhere

4. I've met people who've attempted 6+ times. It's ashame what people go through and its heartbreaking to watch their family wondering what they did wrong and if it's their fault.

5. i support suicide

6. O

7. Yo teenagers wake up. I know y'all think you're adults now and you think you know everything since you graduated public schooling (aka public indoctrination) Well I'm here to tell ya this ain't normal. There's something VERY wrong with your generations mental health.

Lets see, y'all were born in the late 90s. You have no memory of life before the internet, because its existed longer than you. AND ITS FUCKED YOU UP! Seriously, how many of your friends need to die before you wake up and see that?

Detach yourself from this fake reality and enter the real world and confront your problems head on before its to late.

I swear, if there was legislation on the ballot to reopen the mental institutions I'd vote yes in a heartbeat. Y'all need saved from yourselves. Mental illness has become "normal" since Reagan set the looney bin folk free. I'm here to remind ya, having a mental illness is NOT NORMAL and talking about your problems with a bunch of other mentally ill persons on the internet is only making your problems worse.

If you survive long enough, one day you'll see that love and acceptance is KILLING your friends.

8. Calm down franky

9. No minion, its time for my tapeworms to know the truth.

Everyone look at my minion James, he's infected with a special kind of parisite. He's had a shill-asite planted in his brain. His tapeworm makes him discredit truth becuase seeing the truth for what it is would kill the shill-asite. This special kind of parisite feeds on anger, rage, and nickels.

10. I’m not from America so I haven’t had the privledge to feed on nickels yet

11. Doesnt matter your tapeworm feeds on money nonetheless

Your tapeworm tells you what to do

Your tapeworm tells you what to say

Your tapeworm tells you where to go

12. I don’t have a tapeworm, nubby ͠͠͡͝

13. This

14. There's your tapeworm again, telling you to discredit the truth...as I just explained.

Remember I say you're my minion for a reason, you do what I say weather you realize it or not.

15. Refarin from derailing a meaningful thread pls

16. You’re just trying to be kinky tbh

17. I don't call u an idiot for no reason^

18. Alright im out, only for my old "friend"

But my minon also has a mental condition..parisites..just pointing that out before I go...

19. You call me an idiot because you’re a fail troll and a nub, don’t talk to your superiors like that pls.

20. People are good at covering up how there feeling sometimes you never know till its to late