Strict Gifting Requirements

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Muschi, Dec 12, 2019.

?

Would you join a club with gifting rules?

1. No way.

23.0%
  2. Sure, but not one that restricts what I can and can't gift.

57.4%
  3. Yes, even one that restricts what I can and can't gift.

19.6%
  1. I don't mind gifting when I know people have spent real money on their drops, because I'm grateful they're choosing to not go for the profit in cat/kini clubs.

If it's a club drop, or a flash kini, I'm usually skipping the party, if required to gift. Especially if stat gifts are required.

Personally, if I were to look for a club in the future, I'd look for one that has a "Gifting optional" rule. Less hassle both for the admins and for those who hit the party.

-Stella-5, Carrie, X_NE-S and 5 others like this.
  2. I stand behind gifting rules because that person is dropping for the club instead of using it to go to a Cat or Kini club for their own growth.

I however dont think they should get super specific on what you have to gift. Especially in clubs where people buy boxes (instead of waiting and booking for a BBB) its not hard to gift an extra bb item or a peep or a shard out of a box as a thank you for the ec party.

Ultamitly if you dont agree with the club rules find another club to join. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

3. Wow I had considered joining that club! Thank you for helping me dodge a bullet! Great to find someone else who hates parties that request gifts!

4. I don't mind gifting. But I also tell my hc NOT to gift me when I drop(a few others in myh do the same). I do it to help them out with drops after closing my cc, not because I expect a gift in return. I ask my hc to gift if they can as it just shows appreciation but we are stupid strict. Gift what u can because to me it's the thought that counts

-Stella-5, Ballerina and X_NE-S like this.
  5. ^ I’m sorry but that is so fucking funny, bro have you not seen us talk crap about your club

BenSolo, Atlas, -Fae- and 6 others like this.
  6. Atlas, -Fae-, ShotoTodoroki and 5 others like this.
  7. BenSolo, Atlas, Prim and 7 others like this.
  8. Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  9. Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  10. What are all those links? Nothing about that club makes any sense.

Also, since the thread was bumped by this lunatic: gifting should be optional and telling people what they should gift is even dumber. In my club we always put the dropper on CA so those who feel grateful can send gifts, but we don't go around kicking/threatening to kick those who didn't. Too much unnecessary work. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
    Strict club rules are dumb. Only drives members away and gives admins headaches.

Sleepy, Leigh, Ballerina and 3 others like this.
  11. -Fae-, Katarina678, Ritch and 8 others like this.
  12. Woah. I had to double check the ign, I was not expecting this from Muschi tbh.πŸ˜† I'm a bit amused.

Oh yeah, the original topic. Forced gifting is dumb. It's counterintuitive to the concept of a "gift". I won't even join clubs that demand gifting. I'm especially annoyed when they ask for help finishing an ec party and then demand a gift. Like my dood, I'm already giving you the gift of my time. I should get a gift.

Louigi, Sleepy, Sansa and 2 others like this.
  13. You just went full assclapasaur πŸ‘€

Louigi, Maddi_Matsu and Victoria like this.
  14. I’d say average assclapasaur, she didn’t tell him to die

Victoria and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  15. I had been in a bit of a bad mood. 😬 I also did a full unload on him. Lol.

Atlas, Maddi_Matsu, Victoria and 2 others like this.
  16. Now we know it's contagious though

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. *coughs on you*

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. *kills everyone*

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  19. He deserves it tbh

Muschi likes this.