Star-Spangled Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 21, 2018.

1. I'm American and I extremely dislike this hunt. A lot of americans think rth of july is about fireworks so why celebrate it. why couldn't we have a gothic stye, Victorian style, England style, etc hunt. Or a hunt for kitty's and puppies or kawaii hunt. Like omg I'm getting myself excited. 

2. I'm American and I extremely dislike this hunt. A lot of americans think 4th of july is about fireworks so why celebrate it. why couldn't we have a gothic stye, Victorian style, England style, etc hunt. Or a hunt for kitty's and puppies or kawaii hunt. Like omg I'm getting myself excited. 

3. Wouldnt an England style hunt have the same issue as an American hunt LOL

4. I’m not all “USA USA USA” but I love some of the furni (dogs, cough cough) and I adore the avis, thank you for not making them just generic white 4th of July avis that will be seen everywhereeee in the US leading up to the day

5. I saw the avatar bags in the shop for a second and they disappeared. Where did they go? I wanted some new avatars! ?

6. Avi bags usually come a few days into the hunt

7. Not really into this hunt but I do love the 499 ecs furnis!

8. Very distasteful. Hopefully everyone identifies as American in some way. Don't get me wrong, the decor is adorable, but it was not a good time to unroll it.

9. Not everyone who lives in America is racist. So stop generalizing.
    People who live in the US make some a large portion of the game's population + their income, so ofc they're gonna incorporate their holiday in some way, just like they do with Thanksgiving.

10. Not everyone is happy with the shït in America. Just because one orange man holds power - who didn't win the popular vote - doesn't mean we all love the shït he's doing.
    I don't think a full hunt of this was a good idea, but don't bash on our holiday.

11. How u manage how many dn to use on this event. The dropper or droppers. 1firework 1 dn its to much??

12. please quote where i said "everypne who lives in america is racist"

poc pretty clearly live in america lmao

i said the country is racist. which it objectively, inarguably is.

and i don't see ANY need to cater to america instead of, say, china, india, the philippines, or malaysia - countries where a HUGE portion of their players are from and also aren't locking brown kids in cages ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13. What's the avatars like for this hunt? I'm curious.

14. How is midgrade 1700 bottlecaps attainable?

15. I like the hunt. The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday and I am very thankful the female avatars are intelligent build. Thank you. I will wait patiently for the avatar bags.

16. No fifa hunt ☹️ disappointed