Star-Spangled Celebration

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Any other Non-Americans already hating the sheer amount of USA USA USA chants we’ll see this entire hunt? Lmao

2. O another hunt, woohoo ?

3. 21 since that guy posted before me?

4. I mean ATA is a Canadian company so they themselves are probably cringing with the American merchandise

5. Not into this hunt :( it’s not even July yet?

6. What happened to the avatar bags?

7. I thought there wud be a fifa hunt fr

8. What avi bags? *wink wink*

9. Why july 4 th kinda far away .couldn't it be world cup FIFA hunt or whatever?

10. Of course there's a 4th of JULY hunt! But where's the UK themed hunts with UK flags? Where are the Australian themed hunts etc?

11. World Cup Hunt will be held after this hunt? ? *Cues in The X-Files Theme Song

12. Oh wow so impressive canada day is a couple days before 4th of july but ok And this is like a special hunt like extra special woot go america -_- you cant just do the 4th of july and not acknowledge any others considering the sheer amount of non americans

13. I mean, today is literally Aboriginal Day. But y'know lets just forget about lil ol' us because "yay america" & "yay pride month"

14. ATA IS A CANADIAN COMPANY. THEY ARE NOT AMERICAN.

15. Totally ripped off last years Top 500 Old Glory American flag poster :?

17. yip lmao. already bracing to see it everywhere else, not super excited to have yet another platform where a trash racist country gets praised for weeks. i think this hunt was especially distasteful with everything happening in the states rn.

18. also....is that lil sebastian dressed by ron swanson? ?