LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Social Box meets Rock n' Roll Bops!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 22, 2022.

1. Yeah, i dont like shiny looking furni too. Same with stat items, i dunno when it started looking like that cuz i was inactive for more than a year.

I prefer 2016-2019 stat i/furni style, it looks more neat.

None can beat Miles the tabby cuteness tbh

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  2. I… love the avis 😍

3. New artist(s)

4. Loving the stylish Avatars. Pretty close to modern day Rock/Punk Rock. Lovviiinnggg the vibe from the dorm. Very vibrant. Would love to see an oldies Rock style in the future.

5. I love this so much

6. Selling rocker 499 💛🥰

7. I love that a buddy box update came out the same day I booked as a bbb +1!

Would love to win the gal with the tiara, and the above plant furn is unique! Other than that, good concept though the furn shininess is a little weird considering it ought to have a more grunge finish

8. Bruh,they're so bad made,look at how they look.

Puma and bloodhoney like this.
  9. feels like social box/vip avis & furni are just half assed and rushed for the sake of getting new releases out. just my opinion but it's all ugly💀 the avis especially

Muschi and Anjel like this.
  10. Just to let y'all know, the above desk and above bed furnis are mixed up. The two guitars that go above the desk weirdly pop up in the above bed section and show up on top of the poster when you try to equip it, and the the wall things that should go above the bed are in the above desk section and just don't show up at all when you equip them 😕

Muschi, Anjel and Coffee like this.
  11. I’m never big on furniture but the couch looks awful imo, it’s just an ugly brown. If this is rock/music theme it coulda been much better. Secondly, I think there’s too many furniture items based on records, the avatars are great though I can’t wait to never get one.

Muschi, Queen_Effie and Anjel like this.
  12. My above bed shelf is glitched… it’s showing as an above desk and is invisible when I place it in my dorm
    It doesn’t show up as an above bed shelf at all even tho I KNOWWW that’s where it goes🥲

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.
  13. Have you tried going out and then going back in :)

Muschi likes this.
  14. Yes I tried that, tried uninstalling and reinstalling too but it didn’t work.
    It just randomly fixed itself for me though!! came here to say that

Muschi likes this.
  15. I sent a help ticket 😅 They said they let the devs know

Coffee and Muschi like this.
  16. Was probably a mix-up in the coding

Muschi likes this.
  17. I hope I get lucky one day and get the beanbag chair. That’s the only thing I like from this though. 😬

18. For your section Colorful and Cozy to combine the 6 items from the 6 paint boxes
    This is the final result
    [​IMG]

And this is in the orange paint box
    [​IMG]
    taken from @Nate showcase
    Please fix it in the first post of the thread.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.