LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Social Box meets Rock n' Roll Bops!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAClaptrap, Feb 22, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

It's time to take to the PIMD main stage and live out all of your wildest rock star fantasies!

[​IMG]
    It's not a phase, mom.

[​IMG]

Furniture

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Common Items

6 new collection items! Collect 60 of each of these new items to create a brand new item!
    [​IMG]
    *Each item comes with its own painful pun.

Colourful and Cozy

We can feel the music through every part of this! Get the band back together with these awesome items!

[​IMG]

Content Moving to the Social Legacy Box

The following content is LEAVING THE SOCIAL BUDDY BOXES
    and moving over to the

✨ SOCIAL LEGACY BOX ✨

School of Lock
    School of Lock (VIP)
    Lock and Load
    Lock and Load (VIP)
    Pop Till You Drop
    Pop Till You Drop (VIP)
    Pop It Like It's Hot
    Pop It Like It's Hot (VIP)
    Busy B-Boy
    Busy B-Boy (VIP)
    Queen B-Girl
    Queen B-Girl (VIP)
    Dance Battle Stations
    Dance Battle Stations (VIP)
    Dance Battle Royale
    Dance Battle Royale (VIP)

Social Furniture
    "Smooth Moves" Walls
    "Smooth Moves" Floor
    "Smooth Moves" Bunny Poster
    "Smooth Moves" Battle Poster
    "Smooth Moves" Dancer Portraits
    "Smooth Moves" Table Lamp
    "Smooth Moves" Sneaker Shelves
    "Smooth Moves" Bedside Table
    "Smooth Moves" Dancer Art
    "Smooth Moves" Monstera
    "Smooth Moves" Victory Dance
    "Smooth Moves" Dance Champ
    "Smooth Moves" Best Foot Forward
    "Smooth Moves" Armchair
    "Smooth Moves" Bookshelf
    "Smooth Moves" Rug
    "Smooth Moves" Sofa
    "Smooth Moves" Desk
    "Smooth Moves" B-Boy Bulldog
    "Smooth Moves" Shoe Collection
    "Smooth Moves" City Window

[​IMG]
    Claptrap, the boomer rocker.

For The New Dormers

What are Social Shopper Boxes?
    ☞ Colloquially known amongst the community as Buddy Boxes, Social Shopper Boxes are gift boxes that go out to a purchaser's entire club when they make certain EC or DN package purchases!

How Do I Get One?
    You can get 'em one of two ways:
    1. Make a EC or DN package purchase yourself and receive a Box for you and for your Club Members!
    2. Receive one when someone else in your Club generously makes a EC or DN package purchase!
    You, as the purchaser, can earn one Social Shopper Box. There are four tiers, depending on which package you purchase: BFF, Super, Celebrity, OR Legend Boxes.
    Club members can receive either one of three different tiers: Buddy, Bestie, OR BFF Boxes.
    The $4.99 (USD), $19.99, $74.99, and $99.99 packs all have Social Shopper Boxes, with the buddy box being at the $19.99 value. The bigger the purchase, the sweeter the Box drops!

K, But What's In Them?
    ☞ Special avatars, unique furniture, and rare items that combine into even rarer stat items. All these Box drops can only be attained through the Social Shopper Boxes!
    Check out our previous forum announcement for more information on these great Boxes!

bamboo33, Julia1762, Iriesa and 7 others like this.
  2. Ah there is a few musical instruments @DinosAreTheOldestCars . As it was one of your old requests somewhere in the forums ;)

3. WHY MUST THEY BE IN THE SOCIAL BOX I CRI :,0 πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

4. EEEEEK!!!!!

5. Meh

Puma, Espacio and Margojuana like this.
  6. Avatars are decent, but I'm just disappointed with a lot of the newer furni having such cartoonish coloring. :( They're all way too shiny-looking. Started early 2021 with the Ectopian hunt. I hate it cuz there's such good concepts and pieces, but it needs more realistic shadowing.

7. Like, I'd looooove that turntable lamp piece but I just hate how it's colored. Everything looks like it's made of plastic. Still, great concepts and ideas overall.

8. i am upset that this all looks so good

9. I love it all... I just wish the guitar wasn't the rainbow item... I'd prefer it in red

10. [​IMG]

11. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks furni and stats are getting hella shiny πŸ˜‚

12. The males are such a let down

bamboo33, Puma, Katzchen and 6 others like this.
  13. The other version of the pink-haired one is semi-better. But true, they look like my tomboy ass πŸ˜‚

14. Do not like at all

Puma likes this.
  15. No.Good try thoπŸ‘©β€πŸ¦―

Puma and Espacio like this.
  16. If y’all are gonna release new Avis, and new stuff stop nerfing the drop rates so I can win what I want from the last set πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

The last 30 Avis I have won have all been female. Y’all need to stop playing

Puma, NoScopeJhin, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  17. πŸ˜ͺshould i even bother i wont probably get anything good

Puma, Diona and Espacio like this.
  18. As always πŸ₯΄

Puma and Luciferr like this.
  19. i like the guy with the guitar but i ain’t even got a single male avi from the previous set yet πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

Luciferr likes this.
  20. The stats honestly don't bother me as much as the furni does! But I agree, it's the same issue.