UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creative but useless. Still silenceable due to username.

- Mentions YouTube (however, in private chat)
    - Has third-party usernames in his IGN

2. Ily Marcie 💚

3. You could say the country before and get away with it as long you weren’t real specific about where you were in that country.

Queen7901 and Brhianna2 like this.
  4. Many moderators are multilingual. Check out this list of mods, and ask them what languages they can help moderate in! Also, if it is on your wall, feel free to block the user too. :)

LeeJarrett, Carrie and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  5. Makes sense, I think he’s changed his name since that screenshot was taken anyway.

6. So now I won’t get silenced anymore! My chance to rise and shine and become the next mod 👀

Muschi likes this.
  7. #FreeSloth Is Not Longer A Movement... I Will Not Be Getting Silenced Anymore Cuz The Rules Have Changed. !!!!! HIP HIP HORRAYYYYY

Victoria, Rizky and Muschi like this.
  8. wooohooo on the allowance of slangs 🙌🏻 i see ata did hear some of the feedbacks

Carrie likes this.
  9. This update is so nice! Thank you so much

10. Flashbacks to when I got silenced for saying “you are the thot”

Carrie and Javi like this.
  11. Oh. Mmk I don't do that any way Sarah said its bad to say ixacly where is like what city

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. will we be silenced if we say something like “wall my tut/rs something cute for a chibi or something”

14. I'm so glad that something is FINALLY being done about the toxic culture that seemed to be promoted by the powers that be lol. I was so tired of creeps soliciting minors and nothing being done about it!

stacy2509, Carrie and NiC0TiNE like this.
  15. Finally I really love this Updates thanks ATA😄♥️

NiC0TiNE likes this.
  16. So is it ok for someone to ask if anyone wants to play games on ps4 silencable, or is saying our username silencable. Or both?

17. Both

lapa and Muschi like this.

18. Why isn’t there one for people asking for married women or pregnant women?

19. Bring back strict rules🥴

20. What about deleting the messages,or is that only me?

Chandra83 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.