Sierra Grit for feeding pet rock..

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by DiscoDisco, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Is it something still possible to get?
    If we can't, how do we level up our pet rocks?
    If somebody has any Sierra Grit please let me know

2. I need some, too.

3. It was a special event thing. You are unable to level up your pet rock further if you don't have the item

4. The grits were made tradeable. πŸ™†πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

OP and @Kefo, I have some that I can give you guys. I'll add ya.

Edit: Oops, only cocoa and taupe grits can be traded. :( RIP then. You guys are just stuck then I guess.

5. Ye it was just meant to be for the ppls who were right there right then sadly.

6. I know they made the others tradeable upon request shortly after the stuff initially couldn't be earned anymore. Odd that they would only make part of it tradeable cuz otherwise it's useless making only some of it tradeable? But idk

7. You can get it by upgrading the rock pet and opening the supply boxes it gives you.

Here’s a Guide to the pet rock if you wanna know more.

8. Prove it to me that it's still possible to get Sierra Grit.. because as it seems it's just another item that ATA decided to make unavailable. Allow us to still level up our mineral pals!!

9. No.

10. Sienna grit is not a tradeable item neither are the metal shavings. I wrote the guide to the pet rock.

Sienna grit is given to you in the mineral pal supply crate. All showcases have a search feature so you can check your showcase that way. You can also look in the pet section for it.

When ata gave you the metal shavings boxes to make up for the glitches that day, it was not enough to complete the rock. You had to actually party that day as well. I have an estimate on how many boxes you need to get to the advocado costume

As long as you have metal shavings, you will get mineral pal boxes at specific levels for sienna grit. If you run out of shavings or grit (which I give for free), you can level up the rock still

11. You have a box in your showcase right now that would give you the sienna grit you need. Just type in mineral in the search bar and click the blue box

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.