NEW FEATURE Showcase Starring a.k.a #FAVENTORY

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 29, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Hello friends! Bringing you some neat little improvements to your Showcase!

Some persistent murmuring we hear around #pimd-feedback land is that the more invested you are in the game, and the longer you've been around, the more tedious going through your Showcase is! That makes no sense; being amazing at Partying in Your Dorm™️ should mean your life gets easier!

[​IMG]
    So easy.

Wait no longer and say no more fam, we gotchu.

***In order for you to see this change, you will need to UPDATE YOUR APP. Note that it may take up to 48 hours for the update to become available in your region.***

(If you were Amy Santiago, you'd be getting very excited uh right about now.)

[​IMG]
    #munkensmat

With the latest PIMD update, you can now enjoy the following features!

⭐️PIN YOUR FAVOURITE ITEMS AND PUT THEM IN THEIR OWN TAB IN YOUR SHOWCASE ⭐️

You can pin items by tapping on it, and tapping on the star icon up top-left:

[​IMG]

Or, by long-pressing:

[​IMG]

You can favourite Boxes by going on the Open Box page:

[​IMG]

Pinned items will show up with a dark purple background!
    Find them easily in your whole Showcase and its own new separate tab (Starred Items) in your Showcase!

[​IMG]
    Ya new showcase.

Additionally, you can also check out your friends' fave items in their Starred Items tab!

[​IMG]
    Ya friend's Showcase.

[​IMG]

⭐️BRAND SPANKIN' NEW ITEM SEARCH BAR ⭐️

[​IMG]

Check it out! Seek hard no more for your items with this new search bar at the very end of your Showcase tabs!

SOON™️
    We'll be working on integrating these awesome new features into trading to make your buy-n-sell life easier!

We're happy to hear some feedback and we're excited to keep making this game awesome-er.

[​IMG]
    YA WELCOME.

#1 ATAMarceline, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
  2. im excited for the intergration with trading.

Ang, AlexandriaTheGreat, Fae and 5 others like this.
  3. Oh yikes, just out me & my panda obsession Marcie! 🐼🙈😂

Best new feature! And soooo keen for the trading implementation. Nice work ATA! 😘

4. You ARE obsessed with pandas!!! 😘

NekoMimi-Baby, Fahh, Manic and 4 others like this.
  5. Awesome!!

6. Just wanna start off by saying I love this update, nice to see some player suggestions being implemented. But uh…there’s some very noticeable issues that’ve come along with it.

This happened when I went to click an item to trade (never happened to me until after the update, happened 2 more times after recording this one)

[​IMG]

This also happens in showcase and not just when looking at others dorms.
    [​IMG]

This is all I’ve caught so far so I thought I might as well post in this thread.

--Midnight-Morgue-- and Leo like this.
  7. Loving the update so far! I'm very excited to see it implemented in trading so I can stop getting cramps from scrolling past all my furniture. 🌝😆 Thank you for all the hard work you do, Apes! Glad to know you have been looking at some of your players suggestions.

8. [​IMG]

9. This is the best update to happen to pimd in a long time. Thank you ATA.

10. Love it! Thanks ATA makes things more easier to look for.

11. A+ for the B99 gifs 💖

12. Ty for finally implementing it!

@Kefo has suggested this in several threads, but perhaps removing gifts and furni from the group labelled "stat" and coming up with a better identifier for the group would be more useful. Currently the group labelled "stat" is essentially "all minus boxes" and therefore doesn't really assist much with categorization.

Sansa, AuroraStar, Suz and 6 others like this.
  13. Can't wait to finally have a search bar in trades.
    Now all we need is if we click an item in someone else's showcase it tell us how many WE own of that items instead of how mahy they own. You can already see that. It'd help out collectors. 🤗🤗

14. So what's the purpose of favoriting Avatars if they don't organize somewhere? Unless I'm not seeing where they go??

15. I don’t like this update bc everyone else can c items they/u don’t want anyone to know u have. I also don’t like it bc it’s very unorganized I wish it was just updated w the search bar & the added catagories.

AuroraStar, lauren_m_kiwi and Norunir like this.
  16. I'm p sure the only thing that's visible now that wasn't before is the furni...

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Why you keeping secrets?

Muschi likes this.