Server Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Best option is to wait for a response to your ticket. Devs don't come here much, there's probably a lot of people with the same issue and their wait times for responding has gone up

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  2. You know, for the future, you can access the forums through your web browser. I deserve a cookie for having to point that out to you.

Lacara and Muschi like this.
  3. There's this other game I play, and it locks you out of the app because it is "performing scheduled maintenance". There isn't compensation yet people still play, don't complain, or bad mouth the devs-ever. You are a bunch of entitled brats. Go do something else.

SaintBun, Lacara and Muschi like this.
  4. I can't. It asks me to log in, and I don't have a log in because I'm linked to Facebook. Check. Mate.

5. Only devs and moderators can log-in to forums via web browsers. BUT, you can still view the forums, which is what I believe Shooby was saying. :)

6. [​IMG]
    I sent a ticket about this but was told to send a screenshot 😋 the problem is that it only shows the extracredible one instead of the collection or party/dance ones

7. How many dorms do you have filled? You need to have at least 30 to have the other ones accessible.

8. I also sent a help ticket, and I was told that the others will come back soon 🤔 Something about they won't be there all the time.

9. January timer box isn't in spinner

10. Nothing is

11. The doll is

Seriously likes this.
  12. They know. They’re working on it.

Gretta and Seriously like this.
  13. We don't know if they know, its not like they posted that anywhere. I posted just in case.

14. It’s been talked about in the January 2020 thread. ATA knows, they’re fixing it

15. Got ya, i was looking for a thread with the key word January but couldn't find it 😅

16. Click here

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  17. Dunno if it’s just me but I’m missing two of my after dark female avis, was wondering if it was a server issues or something. Either way could someone let me know what’s going on. I want my high stat avis back. :(

18. I lost my Avi too and so did one other person I’ve been talking with

SaintBun likes this.
  19. Glad I’m not the only one, my rs has the 95% after dark avi and she had no idea what I was talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.