Server Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But We're nT satisfied with rewards. We expected something special from ATA's πŸ˜‚

2. Hi I didn’t get my second round of gifts and I even tried to restart game and nothings happening?

3. I restarted the game a few times, force closed it and opened it, cleared data cache, uninstalled and reinstalled it, and still nothing. I gave up and put in a ticket.

4. [​IMG]
    if this don't work send a help ticket

5. Hey before and during servers going down I had a few dolls that took like 30 potions. Made me lose interest if game rules are not accurate. Thanks :)

6. Deal with it hunt is over in like 2 days so duznt matter now

7. I have tried restarting many times and updating my device nothing is working.

8. Stop spaming it not gonna change nothing send a help ticket if you want the stuff so bad

9. Hi everyone who didn't get their reward! Things should be correct now. You should be good to collect it.

Try again and report back with your results!

-Strange

10. Y’all need to chill the f out. If you need to be on this game every waking moment and get angry over losing a singular cat, I’m sure you can find a new hobby or take a CS course so you can begin to understand that it takes more than you snapping your fingers to have this game function.

3, RoseMilkTea, Muschi and 1 other person like this.

11. Agree with this reply...and also to OP, when i do not get what is paid for from a brick and mortar store either a refund or credit is provided. For those who paid for subscriptions and lost a day, a credit should be applied.VIP? exra box, Cash boost? couple piggies, drop boost? extra light boxes. Those with subscriptions are the ones that allow those playing for free to continue to do so. Bur yes, we expect our money worth. When my cable company went down for a day, they credited my account to compensate. When my cell service lost a local tower making calls impossible, we got a credit on the bill. That is ll people with subscriptions are asking for.

Now if they are doing so disrespectfully, or cursing at people (like i have seen from some of the mods!l then that should stop. But otherwise, why should we not demand compensation for a service paid for and not provided?

12. Damn, some of you really need to get laid.

-Wesley13- likes this.
  13. Thank you for always trying your best to make our gaming experience awesome. Thank you for always compensating too. It clearly shows how much you care about us the users/players. Spread some love. πŸ˜™πŸ˜™πŸ˜™β€β€β€

Muschi likes this.
  14. Why drag me in this mess?

bb and RainInMe like this.
  15. Be a volunteer then

16. Um, my lite box quests aren't working lol. πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

Statuesque likes this.
  17. Issa bug πŸ› πŸ˜‚

18. My story lines wont load πŸ’πŸ˜‚

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.