Server Issues – Nov 2 2017

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 3, 2017.

1. 17:35 PDT UPDATE:
    It looks like we're in the clear.

Thanks for being champs!

Hello everyone,

Some of you may be experiencing trouble getting onto the game. Our devs are aware and are working to sort it out ASAP! We will be posting updates as they come.

Thanks for the patience!

Muschi likes this.
  2. ily marceline !!

3. tbh i just thought my internet sucked ?

5. Yay?
    Hey Marceline. I luv u <3

6. Ily marcey and our cacti friends

7. Could not get on for 15 minutes and missed my cat drop for our party at the Institute!!! Should be worth 1,000 DNs, 50 cats, and 2,000 ECs, right? I promise to spend them wisely! 

8. Sad thing is that the extra credits wouldn't even last long

9. The last few weeks I’ve noticed that it takes significantly longer to get into the app than it used to. Sure “slows my roll” when I only have a moment to pop on to play.

Hope it improves soon - I’ve noticed when my time is short at work I’m choosing another game since I don’t know if PIMD will even finish loading in the time I have.

10. I thought I'm the one who experienced Server Problem. I can't get through for 20 mins. I missed the Party.

11. Yeah um I opened my pimdcrate and it said I got the zelda coin thing but then pimd restarted and I had my crate again
    So like can you compensate me with 5 crates
    Ty

12. I didn't get my green liquer bottles from the party rn. It said it did.bt I didn't get it. :/ You are still facing some issues ata

13. Got it.thanks.️ sorry for the trouble.

15. Please help our club "party vamps". @stupid-idiot is farming all our members just for mcs/kcs items. He said he has 9more alts and will farm our all club mercs and perms, all our mercs quitted, i think. Please help, please!

16. Hit back or shush

17. From last few weeks we have been facing this problem a lot and server is down too often now days, It takes too long to login and app is slow during chats and trades as well nowadays