Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Oh I love your hair Telle ️

2. Why dont you post a selfie ?

3. LOL no ? plus i dunno how to yikes

4. Not bad... A lot of artificial add ons though... I liked the more natural beauty, non-angled shot, without excessive filtering posts better personally. Girls posing in angles with a lot of makeup and filters are probably scary to wake up to if even with all that they are a 6.5 at best. Anywho, carry on.

5. Riiiiiiight ?

6. My pupsie made me post this

-Stella-5 likes this.

7. I admit i used a filter but who doesnt these days i dont wear make up though i dont know how to use it or apply properly ?

8. Gross

9. I'll fight you

10. Don't mind me I'm nobody important... I'm sure there are a ton of other guys on this app that find you attractive.

11. Gerald post a selfi

12. I think a no filter selfie is in order :|

13. Maybe the next time i change my hair colour 

14. you're beautiful 

15. it just so happens the other selfie didn't have a filter ? usually they look like this one, tbh. ?

16. I realize she said that she isn't wearing any makeup, but what if she was? What difference would it make? You like natural women and that's great, but there was no need to go and point out the fact that she had a filter and makeup(not true.) I'm sure there are plenty pictures of girls without makeup and no filter that you could have complimented, but instead you chose to point out the things you didn't like in someone else's photo. That speaks volumes about yourself.

17. I'll say what I choose. I complimented the only girl on this thread I felt was worth complimenting. You can deal with it. Who appointed you captain save a duff anyway? :roll:

18. It's not about being captain save anyone. It's about being a considerate of people's feelings and not trying to knock others down because you 'say whatever you choose.' :roll:

19. If I cared about being a decent person, I wouldn't be on this app