Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Definitely a nub. The β€œI” needs to be lowercases in your name smh

2. Forgive me mother for I have sinned πŸ’€

3. Let them be an individual, normie.

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.

4. That’s definitely blood...look at them fangs πŸ‘€πŸ’€

5. From the way it's dripping I dun think it's blood

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
    [​IMG]

Rome_Stewart likes this.
  7. This is my "I keep trying to make plans but 3 people flaked on me so now I'm going to some rando girl's going away party even tho idk her cuz I don't feel like staying at home" face.

[​IMG]

8. V relatable

9. Makeup is magic. Off to go chill w 90% strangers.

[​IMG]

Daddylicious, Victoria, Day and 6 others like this.
  10. Ooo she a cutie. Watch out strangers

11. Stranger is just another word for potential friend

12. okay that was dumb but like, I feel like people should go out and just interact/socialize with strangers more. Spread good vibes. I like going to random bars with friends and like we strike up conversations with people waiting for drinks and stuff and like 10 minutes later we're all sitting down laughing our asses off.

Maybe its just me but I believe in meeting as many people as possible. You never know when you'll need them.

Bleh

Muschi and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  13. Dem eyes tho 😍 Also be safe! Be careful as well! You're gonna light up the room with your presence!

Seriously and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  14. So I live in SoCal which means we get bangin night markets during the summer
    I went the the 626 night market last weekend and my hubby took the best photo ever
    [​IMG]
    They sold these funny looking cakes and the condensed milk suggests way more than the taste
    (Also this may be the only nonfilter photo y’all are ever gonna get)

15. Fr I think I just made a new rly good friend. And I think I just started truly hating someone I used to be friends with a few hours ago.

16. the visuals

Maddi_Matsu likes this.

17. Ooooof, do we get tea?

Muschi likes this.
  18. this Is my you were right face

Whorcrux and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  19. It's a whole thing that idk how to get into. I'm gonna see the person who was talking mad shit later today doe so maybe I'll be pissed enough later that I'll spill the beans. Ideally we just talk like normal hoomans doe