Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

  1. I'm legally blind. 🀨
     
    Buwbuw likes this.
  2. [​IMG]

    Fun fact
    This was taken at a hotel elevator, midnight, in my pjs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
     
    Sloth, Oasis, WhoTfIsWesday and 2 others like this.
  3. Who takes your pictures oml, such quality.
     
  4. U missed the other ones which was taken by an actual photographer πŸ˜‚
     
  5. And the answer to ur question is my brother
     
  6. I’ve been MIA too long oh nooo
     
    Alicia and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  7. 😝 it's ok i forgot the page do its lost
     
  8. High quality
     
    Maddi_Matsu and Mori like this.
  9. Just me and my boot ❀️ (Face not included)
    [​IMG]
     
    PapiLovesHisTequila and Oasis like this.
  10. The first one was better
     
    Mori likes this.

  11. Nice thighs
     
  12. Calm down she's like 15
     
    Buwbuw likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

    The Pinnacle of my selfie career. I'll never be able to look like this stable of an individual again.
     
  14. Dont ever try to make fun of me again or I will refer to this selfie
     
  15. [​IMG]
     
    L, ltachi, WhoTfIsWesday and 2 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]
     
  17. Oni πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ where is my 3hr collage Senpaii πŸ˜‚
    Lol jk jk
     
  18. You need to provide me with selfies if you want a tumblr collage
     
  19. U know where to add me 🌝
     
  20. I don’t think I have your line plus I don’t really talk to anyone on it :(