Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Thank you ️

2. Idk if you know who Jessica Jones is but you could do a killer cosplay of her. You are gorgeous! :)

3. No problem, welcome to forums also fab photo whoop

4. She is so small

5. Many people post certain types of selfies for attention... let the freaks have their fun... everyone loves getting off whether they admit it or not

6. Of course you’d support that :lol:
    Well the pms I get about pervs scaring people from posting stops people from having their fun soooooo like pretty sure not posting means they ain’t want that kinda “fun”

7. You look pretty masculine for someone named feminine

8. [​IMG]

it hecked my picture, but that’s okay.

9. Use imgfit instead of img!

10. Ahhanananana ️

11. It won’t let me delete or edit it now. ): it’s okay

12. Lol, I'm actually taking offense. I mean, don't be like "stalkerish or don't be buggin," y'know? At least be funny and/or smooth with it. Also, fun fact. Some females will call many guys "creeps", but will be out here hoeing. It's just life. As long as he ain't buggin or stalking them, let the man shoot his shot.

13. O donut apologize. I found the puns + the adding every girl kinda funny. You weren't creepy about it just odd and funny.

14. ooh nah nah x'D

15. I like your face

16. I wasn’t speaking on anyone in particular but people as a whole, both male and female.

17. During No Nut November a LOT of people are going to start looking good to me so I might be worse

18. U gotta love X

19. Honestly 