selfie stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by boobookiti, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holy shit those eyes. Fucking sick ass hell

2. Same I hid under my bed

Nice pic though :)

3. OH MY JOSH... YOU GUYS ARE SO BUTTHURT.... DID YOU REMEMBER KRIS OR SOMETHING THAT GIRL NAME....THAT SHE KEEP POSTING HER THIGH PHOTO BECOZ PEOPLE SAID SHE'S FAT? THESE COUPLE ARE EXACTLY AS HER LOL.

4. Ty boo!!! <3

5. </3

6. Brah chill.lol take a chill pill

7. Oh I remember that, she annoyed me :(

8. No need to chill be on beast mode always

9. Dang bro, Wolf lookin' eyes! Teach me how to have the eyes of a wolf please :cry:

10. Sorry pumpkin but it's the truth :(

11. Warg Confirmed

12. I really could care less about being banned from forums or anywhere else at that, I will always defend my wife as she defends me. We're on a bonnie & Clyde, ride or die I'm down for urs if ur down for mine tip. Feel me? If defending my wife means me being banned & kicked handle ur scandal it don't phase me!

13. Guys, that's how Tak is :lol:

14. And it's fu*king annoying

15. I never said anything about not defending your wife its about abusing if you want to send a message do it like a civilized person and don't lose your head on a goddamned game .

16. We got used to it eventually
    And same goes with Meg :lol:

17. Alright enough! Ignore the little girl. Shes annoying and quite frankly I could care less what she has to say. Let her hate and say what she has to say to validate herself. Nobody likes someone that hides behind a keyboard. Let her say what she wants. At the end of the day its me and you baby! Eff whatever anyone else has to say!

18. And for the record I'm a boy Boo :)

19. I agree, this got old fast, she's not even replying anymore. Boring! I'm out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.