selfie stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by boobookiti, Feb 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haters gon hate! Its all good just means we are doing something right!!! ;)

3. Pretty!!!

4. Well said pro 

5. HATERS? LOL I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU AND I JUST SUDDENLY BE YOUR HATER? WHO ARE YOU? LIKE KARDASHIAN SISTER OR SOMETHING?

AND LOL AT THE FAIL QUOTE...

EDIT: LIKE I SAID I WAS ACTUALLY PRAISING YOU... AND YOUR WIFE SUDDENLY GETS BUTTHURT OR SOMETHING... SO YOUR POINT FALSE TO ME COZ WHAT YOU SAID HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME? SO YEAH TEACH YOUR WIFE HOW TO RESPECT SOMEONE FIRST BEFORE YOU WANT TO TEACH ME DUDE....

6. Clearly you're still replying and still hating! But if I were you I'd hate me too! ;)

7. Bae 5life, k.

8. Halo.. how to post pic here? 

9. Y'all need to stay on topic. ? :lol: :roll: :?

10. You went to McD without me :(

11. I'm a fat pig? Lmao. Ok I weigh 177 lbs. I'm 5' 9". Yeah I'm a chunker! You are so hurt & ignorant child. Seek a therapist. Good night & good bye I'm done acknowledging u lil girl. Get a life, actually u should start with getting a dictionary & a thesaurus because your vocabulary and your spelling is soo 6th grade! Nighty night troll!

12. Rule of forums if don't want to be trolled don't post :roll:

13. OMG plz troll me :)

14. I'M NOT EVEN AFFECTED BY YOUR WORDS LOL... ANYONE IN FORUM KNOWS HOW I ACTS AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IGNORANT..... GETS YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. AND SLEEPING ALREADY? WHY DON'T YOU STAY FOR A LITTLE WHILE ? I WANT TO HAVE SOME FUN.... TOO BAD I COULDN'T JOIN YOU GUYS ON THE BED.... LOL

15. Rules of Life, don't take s*** from nobody!  clear enough?

16. you are not a butthurt so people won't troll you :(

17. God dam you need to fu*ken chill holy crap.

18. Another one for our haters! Love you baby!

19. But do get forum ban and be a butthurt on a game seems legit

20. Cute af. 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.