Salad

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Wesday, May 13, 2019.

1. Don't disrespect cucmbers like that

2. I don't have tortillas at in my home usually

3. Ew to all of that. I added almonds so there would be protein but eh

4. Das a lil weird but I like making greasy rice w margarine and then dousing it in soy sauce w sweet pickles on the side so I shall not judge

5. Exactly. Plus vinegar makes them better

6. Pickles are any vegetable that has been pickled, not just cucumbers

7. Disappointment

8. Idk what I would use em for

9. Burritos, wraps, you can have them with beans, quesadillas(Idk how you’d do that tho), soft tacos, chilaquiles, a lot of other things.

My mom likes to put peanut butter, honey, and bananas together in like a dessert quesadilla kinda thing. I guess you could you use agave as a substitute for the honey tho.

10. I would never eat any of that unless it was made for me

11. Disappointment

12. Oof. Girl. I love a good salad. Getchu some mixed greens, walnuts, goat cheese, dried cranberries, some grilled chicken or in your case maybe tofu? Balsamic dressing and bam. Tasty asf.

I will never buy one at a restaurant though. They are always disappointing and waaay overpriced.

13. I'm sorry

14. Hmm I'll try adding berries next time.

15. I gotta come to Canada just to show you all the good things you can make with tortillas

16. Yes! Raspberries and strawberries are great. Blue cheese if ya pleasee too

17. I donut eat cheese and I loathe strawberries. Shall add all the raspberries tho. Raspberry jam is my soulmate

18. O. I eat salad everyday. ?
    It's all about the kind of lettuce. Iceburg sucks, it tastes like water; romaine is okay, nice and crunchy. Green or red lettuce are both blah. Bib lettuce is v nice, I like the buttery texture. I really like Rockette, frisée and arugula because they have fun textures and pronounced nutty, earthy flavors. Spinach is okay, but not as a whole salad. It gets boring.
    My favorite salad currently is frisée with citrus slices, citrus vinaigrette and poached eggs. Sometimes with fried pork belly or with berries depending on my mood. Maybe almonds or sunflower seeds.

19. If anyone is going to show my bb the things to do with tortillas, it'll be me. ?