RS Stories

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Spider-Girl, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Wao so cute

2. Why can’t my RS be smart like this :’(

3. I met my rs during last vday hunt, we clicked from the beginning as we have the same sense of humour. After a bit I told him to change his ign to kirito so people would stop asking me where kirito is 
    Unfortunately shortly after he went inactive, we were flirting at the time so that came to a grinding halt. It stung but I moved on ?‍♀️

4. This is adorable.

5. My RS watches youtube videos with me while otp. There's no one like her. #Blessed

6. Failing to hit high notes, porches & buffalo sauce too.

7. Did it taste nice tho

8. Uhh it was like vodka. It was watered down thankfully so I imagine it's like perfumed potent vodka.

9. Delicious.

10. I wanna hear the isopropyl alcohol story

11. Aww I hope he'll come back someday. I love your guys usernames

12. So my original rs was my bf irl. I got him to make an acc. We live together so we see each other all the time. So basicly he played for a while. Got some stats up but I really outgrew him and he started not caring for the game so I was like eh okay basicly became my alt.

After a while it was inactive and I was in the pub and saw some guy around my stats looking for an rs so I'm like lit. Walled him and hes pretty chill to talk to

13. My rs n I met when she joined the club I’m in. We’re both very active so we ended up interacting a lot, I always liked her but as it turns out she hated me in the beginning. For some reason tho her opinion of me changed n we became fast friends.
    I was in another RS at the time but after some drama she quit the app n since my rs was single at the time and we had already talked abt starting rs beforehand we figured hell, why not.
    She’s one of my very close friends today despite the fact we live thousands of miles apart. She’s funny, stubborn, smart and a bit crazy at times but that’s all the more reason why I love her. She’s amazing n even if I end up leaving this app I’m sure we’ll remain friends ?

14. My last RS and I are in the same club (I left for a few months but returned) we didn’t really talk before I left but during the Harry Potter Hunt when we had to collect the colored bulbs pertaining to each hogwarts house he tried trolling me by writing on my wall, something along the lines of we made a deal about me sharing my bulbs with him ?? I was so incredibly tired that I didn’t realize I was being trolled and thought maybe in my exhausted state that I agreed to the deal! ?? he felt bad for me and we started chatting almost daily then we began our RS during the free ask out during Valentine’s, I have since moved on to help my friend with stats but I’m still great friends with my old RS ️

15. Spider-Girl your story is really lovely. Glad to read more positive sweet stories like this here 