RS Stories

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Spider-Girl, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Bradley is my bff

2. I love this!! ?

3. I joined game a little more then a year ago (my 1 year award was the 12th) and I didn't meet my rs until a few months in when I joined my current club. We both had different rs's at the time, mine was an irl friend who was not committed to pimd whatsoever and hers was a friend from the club. Tbh, I did not like my rs at first and for a while. I thought she had a massive ego- plot twist, she does but I love her anyway. We talked out our issues and became best friends, we talk everyday in game and out of game. I could not imagine not talking to her now. Some crazy stuff went down with both of rs's and one thing lead to another and now she spoils me constantly.

4. I've known my rs basically since I started...then I went for a break for 2 years and when I came back last year my current RS still remembered me (although at that time I was rs with someone I met in my club and we are still besties, shoutout to her too ?). We decided to become RS and we've been together ever since. She is one of the funniest, sweetest and most awesome gal pal's ever and she always has my back. I love her ??

5. Don't even remember tbh  I haven't had ahhhh RS in t00 long actually.

That gon change today m8

Hit me up hawt, young, fit, women. One of yall shalt be'th meh RS after careful evaluation.

6. there are so many cute stories!! I sympathize with anyone who has had a bad experience with an rs. Whether it be an rs in the game or irl, no one should be treated poorly ):

7. I have no rs </3

8. Hmm...
    How I met my rs: Met him in my first HC, I was new to the game and he just joined the club with a newly created alt

First impression: An a**hole and a know-it-all  (everyone else in the club thought he's full of himself sooo) Every time he's in cc I'd get mildly annoyed to really annoyed I probably have rolled my eyes more times during those days than my entire life combined. I "strongly dislike" know-it-alls. Combined with confidence, they always come across as arrogant. I "strongly dislike" those the most ?

The best thing about my rs: Everything. I legit like everything about him  I like his annoying, difficult and complicated ass.
    Long story short, I started getting to know him and eventually grew to understand him. And, somehow, I also grew to like him. A LOT. ? Unfortunately, I'm the only one coz the other mems still hated him until the day he left the club, then I left the club + some mess that was definitely my fault and his fault that happened between us two (i suppose) and the club ?

Shoutout to my old HC  yes I still admit that it was my fault but y'all started and asked for it ? and I'm never going to apologize for taking his side. And no, he didn't brainwash me ? I seriously heard someone from the club accuse my rs of brainwashing me ?

Did the rs blossom outside the game?: Well, the rs in game happened after the rs irl, sooo..

And hmm...
    We do talk everyday outside the game coz his ass is inactive 

9. Well valentines hunt was going on and my current rs was looking for a rs in pub so i sent her a rs request, she accepted and we talked for a few minutes and decided not to break rs cuz neither of us like to spend in the game. Then i deleted her from my friend list and that's about it.

10. I will rs you

11. I’ve known my current rs since the Valentines Day hunt and we barely talk. End of story

12. My rs is a person from my club  that’s it

13. Still looking for my rs story 

14. I nominate you for forum hoe

15. I thought I already was

16. i met my rs from a group chat we became close friends, found his in game name his rs who hated me was inactive and i kept telling him to rs me walled him that cf was to rs me as i fail farmed him.
    now were in a long distance relationship.
    and he makes me roll my eyes and shake my head ALOOOT.

17. Awww

18. People who says you can't find love on pimd, well they are wrong cuz i did. She is my first love and probably the last.
    I love my rs so much that I can't stay away from her so long.
    She's from ph and im from India. I never believed in love that's why I was single for whole life, then I met this girl and I didn't know when i fall for her so deeply. Its been more than a year since we met. We had our ups and downs over the course of our relationship like other normal couples. We broke up several times and always drawn to eachother in the end.
    She's love of my life and always will be. I can't imagine myself with anyone else. Even she's so far away from me but my heart is connected to hers which can't be explained just in mere words.
    She's hard to be with but she's sweetest and loyal. I admire her a lot.
    I just wish I can be the person she really want me to be.
    I love you devlin.

PS. Don't check her wall 

19. I met my rs for more than a year now. And we've been through alot. He's a nice guy, has a golden heart, there's never been a dull moment with him. Things change as time goes by but still here we are. Talking to each other and everything. I pushed him away a lot of times but it seems he doesn't know how . He's annoying, sometimes he's getting into my nerves (I'm very short tempered). Most of the people around me they couldn't get met me (cause I'm very hard to deal with and I tend to close the doors between me and them. I don't want to get attached that much to people. I was raised not to trust anyone and experiences proved that. But my rs he tries everything to understand me and tries to improve his self for me. It means so much for me. Whatever I asked him to be is for his sake because he's such a great guy and a good catch. I know people say 'if you love someone you should accept them for who they are'. But sometimes those saying is sometimes doesn't apply to everybody. For me if you love someone you want them to be their best version of themselves even little by little. Sounds selfish right? Hahaha. If that's what you think its alright. But for me its not because his best version of himself what I deserve but rather it's what HE deserve. There's so much things he doesn't know yet about himself and I'm willing to help him see that in every way. ?️

20. Met my RS in campus. She seemed smart so I walled her and stuff. First day we really got to talk, I accidentally, uh, drank isopropyl alcohol. (long story. Really was an accident)
    She spent the night wondering if I was some idiot and if I was gonna survive the night.

I did. We ended up dating irl. Gonna be our 4th year together this year.