EVENT Rock 'n Royal

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Hawt ๐ŸŒ

Captain_Hook likes this.
  2. Sweet!
    Ah, another question! This time it's about the onyx crown avatars. For some reason I can't see them in the shop?

3. How do you get the bonds to get the AVIโ€™s

4. Oop, nevermind!
    Just saw they're at the general avatar shop thingy.

5. Is there no lite boxes for this hunt

Freddy-Canis likes this.
  6. I wonder how much is the bundle ๐Ÿค”

7. I know this is a dumb question but how do you get onyx crowns? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

8. Nvm ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚

9. Someone wanna tell me if after dark shard lite box will be rewarded from xcs after bf too?

Alisaie4 likes this.
  10. How long does the Onyx Spell last?

11. Can you only get these avatars by opening the boxes or will the silk bands/collars/etc by dropping from something else?

12. Does the special engagement ring have any stats?

13. It does not great though it's more of a collection item. I'm glad I was able to get it for my wife.

14. Why do ppl have to be so mean...I literally just traded someone for blindfolds that I can't even use ๐Ÿ˜’

15. Well, you canโ€™t really do anything about those people. Instead, maybe do a throughout check next time, before you buy/trade items?๐ŸŒธ

LeeJarrett and Rizky like this.
  16. It wasnโ€™t the personโ€™s fault who sold it to you. Next time check to see if the avatars you want are still in the store before trading with someone.

DemonGoddess10 and LeeJarrett like this.
  17. @Trendsetting is the type to be begging someone for blindfolds to cover his window while he tries to jerk off his 1cm dick

18. I own up to my own mistake but it doesn't mean that someone should take advantage of someone. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

19. Like literally you're basically saying that it's ok to take advantage of someone simply because they aren't aware...I made my mistake however it doesn't make what they did ok.

20. Ok but this really isnโ€™t the thread to complain about it.

DemonGoddess10 and LeeJarrett like this.