Revamp Club Renaming

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Guy, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Hi,
    So I’ve been on PIMD for some years now and have seen many economies come and go; one thing I’ve noticed are club economies such as flashes. Many clubs are revamped/traded/sold for gifts and renaming clubs have cost a lot, perhaps lower the cost?

As well as rework club taken names. Similar to how ATA no longer needs to be contacted to free up names, the same isn’t done with clubs; maybe ATA can implement this somehow? What do you guys think?

2. Meh. Costs 200m to make a new club and pick a new name. Why do you feel the need to change a club name so often?

3. because why not

4. It takes more than 200m to unlock all parties though. I disbanded my club by a mistake and had to make a new one with slightly different name😒 I would have preferred to have the same name. The club doesn't exist anymore, so why not have the same name🤷🏼‍♀️

Ghastly and Guy like this.
  5. and yeah to automation.

6. New clubs are always getting started. Some one woulda beat you to that name

7. 🐈ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛᴀᴄᴏᴍʙs🐕
    2🐕=90 🐈=65 🍕👙=30
    🍱=22 2🍱=46 3🍱=70
    🐕ᴡᴀʟʟ ᴀᴅᴍɪɴ 4 sᴇssɪᴏɴ🐈

8. This isn't relevant to the topic at hand. You can use the club banner thread for promotion.

Muschi and Guy like this.