Repeat after me: STOP ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ MESSING ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ WITH ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ TIMER ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ BOXES, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ ATA!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kierkegaard, Feb 19, 2020.

1. I thought about that as well! But even if they changed drops for a regular hunt it would be fine imo.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  2. ATA doesn't care. The less you get the more you feel forced to need to be in CC's then the more likely you are to give them money.

3. Yall buggin just go to cat clubs, buy into the game stop fighting it.

-BB, Alicia, Rizky and 2 others like this.
  4. Support. The 65 drop is crap.

5. Timer boxes have been around for almost a year. Perhaps a full year now, I would have to check but itโ€™s not that recent and they already have had 8hr timer boxes since at LEAST the past summer of 2019.

And yes, it is a way to get easy drops but not enough for people in cat clubs to even care or notice. **peoplelikeyou**

If my original post sounded entitled, then you, lady, must believe youโ€™re the Queen of England cause you sound like the biggest snob Iโ€™ve ever heard.

My point is... whatever reasons they have... theyโ€™re flawed. Theyโ€™re only hurting the POTD community with these changes.

6. The fact that I was able to play the voices, and song in my head perfectly while reading and laughing

7. That is your opinion and you are entitled to that. But thereโ€™s honestly no point in making a ruckus like this about something so minimal.

I donโ€™t see how being in a cat club has anything to do with Timer Boxes, but if you want to generalize and say thatโ€™s the reason I disagree with you, so be it.

Iโ€™ll say it again, but ATA clearly had a reason. Itโ€™s no different than regular boxes dropping different amounts. If you feel so strongly about this you might be better off suggesting this in a ticket rather than continuing to complain here.

8. You can't be saying this while sitting in a cc club lmao

9. Support to Keep the 8 hr/250 drop

or at least raise the 6 hour to at least 150. Iโ€™d be slightly unhappy still but that would at least be a step in the right direction

I love the thought of this new XC for drops but it really really really isnโ€™t possible for most players, especially with these lovely new boxes

Andreea1394, Meanie, Sirius and 5 others like this.
  10. If only there were 24 hours boxes with 750 drops minimum instead.. I'd definitely use all the speed ups to boost my drop :p

Carrie likes this.
  11. Right on. 8 hour, 250 drops is just fine.

LadyKoko and Heidegger like this.
  12. Once again, what does being in a cat club have to do with timer boxes?

Iโ€™d say the same even if I wasnโ€™t in a cc club tbh.

13. I think itโ€™s only smaller drops for the Hunt honestly. Since the hunt is only one week long? And the XC seems to be designed for players who typically complete the stories before the hunt is over. But I agree that the XC isnโ€™t possible for most players. And I think it was designed that way โ˜น๏ธ Since it has a bunch of mcs singles.

14. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

How about you actually spend a month in a POTD club? Then maybe you'd understand because you clearly and evidently...don't.

15. Finished hunt time boxes should give you doctors notes just like the finished hunt boxes give you when you use a key to open them to help clean up our timer box inventory clutter.

Sirius likes this.
  16. I'd like to clarify that I'm not taking sides. I did send a ticket asking why drops from timer boxes were reduced and the drops required for rewards was increased. The answer is: "I couldn't say, but we appreciate the feedback". I am sad that I won't be getting most of the miscs from this hunt because I love them. I do admit, not being able to go to flashes/cc's is a personal problem. And this game is a business. I just wanted you guys to know that a ticket has been sent and responded to.

Meanie, IridescentRose and Cavalera like this.
  17. I guess i should state my opinion too.

I'd rather ATA just get rid of timer boxes all together if people are gonna constantly complain.

[​IMG]

Ciara likes this.
  18. I agree with Day and I'm a perm in a POTD club.... so....

19. That is a viable option. We have lived without them.

RoseMilkTea likes this.