Repeat after me: STOP πŸ‘πŸ½ MESSING πŸ‘πŸ½ WITH πŸ‘πŸ½ TIMER πŸ‘πŸ½ BOXES, πŸ‘πŸ½ ATA!

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kierkegaard, Feb 19, 2020.

1. I think the point is that the change they made is putting the players in disadvantage. While it costs them nothing to just keep it like before. Let's not start with the also increased quest drop lol

Why did they do it?

If u say to "just join cc" then i personally think u supports the theory that ata is greedy lmao

2. I think those drops got nerfed because they expect us to use the speedups we get from the.. Ahem... Speedup box/messenger's bag. But the "funny" thing is.. That drops pet speedups like 3/4 of the time (for me, at least). And when it doesn't, it gives very few 1-5 mins speedups.

So in theory, the nerfing would make sense.... If the speedups box would have a higher drop rate for... Ahem... Timer box speedups. And it's kinda expected we use those to get the avis at 16k now! (hopefully just this hunt). But personally I prefer using those during hunts I really really like, not on every hunt πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Anyway, has anyone else noticed we've got a boxception situation here? πŸ˜‚

3. We all understood the point from the first post. Questions were sent through a ticket and they were answered.

4. Im just saying for the ppl that lost in the heated debate beforeπŸ™ƒ

5. As long as they dont come with Corona virus I'm not complaining

6. I think what people are missing is the fact that at one point ATA made changes to help free players out, and then decided to revoke those changes without any notice or real explanation. Yeah we lived without them, but it greatly helped people who can't open boxes or use their money on this game but still enjoy and want to play the game.

It's not even neccesarily a drop thing, it's a quality of game thing.

Rogue, -BB, Andreea1394 and 5 others like this.
  7. #nomoneymarch

Aphire and hypsoline like this.
  8. Honestly fuck 8hrs. Give me 5hr timer hunt boxes with drops that aren't nerfed.

9. Like I understand the time effects the drop rate. I'm saying change the whole thing. Make all timer boxes 6 or 5hrs with all having a drop min of 250.

10. Yes, I am part of the community that those 8H timer boxes helped. ATA gave their answer. I'm not satisfied with it at all. But recently, they show little concern for players like me who don't spend on the game and have been a member of a POTD club only. Feedback is all we can give. But ATA has shown so far this year that if they decided on something, they will implement it without consideration for the entire demographic of players as a whole.

-BB, Andreea1394, Meanie and 4 others like this.
  11. I've been reading ATA's response in different threads. So if you are reading this, I would like to apologize for assuming that the changes is a reflection of a lack of consideration for players who are low-stats, non-spenders, potd club members.

The recent change with regards to drops required to obtain rewards is disappointing especially due to the fact that I depended on the 8H timer box to help with my drops. Usually by now, I would've gotten the hunt's 2mcs single but now I'm still trying to get it. I love the game, truly. It's still sad that I would struggle to get most drops but if these chnages are for the good of the game, then I accept it. I do hope there will be a feature that could help us get better drops in the future.

12. "This thread is to help those who like to play games without using any real money." Or they actually get into game, understands it and then finalize their decision if they want to spend any money on it or not.
    Not necessarily, but then you can understand better.
    If you spend any money, and you plan to go against them, it's definitely your decision. But your argument over this friendly cause is not very mature thing. And if anyone really would like to invest a lot in game and go against everyone, then i think they should play paid games only, because you won't see free gamers there. And you can save yourself from all this 'drama'.
    As this PIMD game is for both, who uses real money or don't, I think it's everyone's right to get together and asks for something more, as someone mentioned that it's never enough, even though there is ticket option to go privately, but then what's the use of forum. Only then it'll make anything more interesting if developers keep offering or adding new things.
    So, rather than keep repeating, 'stop whining' you should also just vote in or vote.

13. Support.

Losing the timer boxes has messed with so many people, it’s unfair

14. Thanks to all who replied. I'm still finishing the side story which gives VIP avis way earlier instead of the main story which gives regular avis. I guess that was ATA's intention, right? Make the regular avis harder to obtain than the VIP ones. 🀨

15. I thought timer boxes are changing according to that specific hunts. I liked 3h timer boxes, because I like to speed up and open them for furni/avi drops. As for main hunt drops, nerfed amount doesn’t make it much less different for me.

Something I just noticed (cause I’m very inactive) is that they have changed drop amounts for regular avi and stat items. (at least during that one hunt that I dont remember but didnt get the avi because of new, higher drop requirement) That sucked, but I guess I’m not active enough to complain.