POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. I believe it’s an ec deal - 20 for $0.99

EL-Dorado likes this.
  2. What's going on with this hunts' avis? I'd already opened the now "side" avi boxes when the were still the main ones so do I just not get the new ones now? 😭

3. Send a help ticket

4. They have been adjusted check your rewards inbox

5. I was silenced for asking to be added to price checking groups on line or discord. Why is that?

6. Promotion of 3rd party apps in not permitted! So basically because you mentioned Line and Discord, you were silenced.

7. Next time post like a pro.🤣

Daily_Pursuits likes this.
  8. Hi, I just want to suggest: is it possible to change our RS background, like depending on event hunt, pimd background introduction, if we have choice, like in dorm wallpaper and exclusive BG in our RS area? To look more cute, I just find it boring in a park, or in the middle of a garden park, etc. That's all. Please notice me. ^^

MxPn, Behavior, Selene and 1 other person like this.
  9. Thats not a question

Muschi likes this.
  10. Copy this your whole story and paste it in a ticket and send it to ATA.

11. Someone told me that I shouldn’t get every dorm person and should just get specific tiers t3 t5 t7 etc is that a good idea or is it more beneficial just to get all the dorm people and level them up? (I forgot the terms for everything so I’m sorry if this is confusing) ❤️

12. Skip even tier stick to odd tier and keep them level 1. Its a waste of money to level them up

Muschi likes this.
  13. Why are my red roses not adding up even after I've rs test with multiple people and it says that i got red roses? Please help, I really don't know what to do and just want to finish the story. Tysm 💕

StonerStar likes this.
  14. You need gifts to transfer into roses which you get from winning parties

15. I have 365 😭 does it need to be equivalent to the roses?

16. No. Can be any amount. But can only hot matchmaker once per rs

17. Thank you for answering. Why specifically odd tiers? Any reason for that?

18. The stat increment for even tiers isn't as cost-effective compared to odd tiers

19. How can you tell who has it?

20. U can tap on the XC when it's ongoing and swipe for the leaderboard section. Usually the top player on Spotlight LB is the one as whomever is holding onto the spotlight gets an additional 4000 (iirc?) points