Recommendations for ATA to Include in the Game.

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Basically_just_bored_, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Dark mode sounds pretty cool but for the block one I think that’s not an option to still enable pvp. Maybe not able to see your wall your status gifts etc but still have a pvp option. I don’t really know how pvp works but I always thought they can still hit even if blocked. Just have all your personal stuff blanked out for blocked players.

RICO_CORPSEY likes this.
  2. Maybe a hidden feature- idk if that’s a stretch but being able to hide certain things in your showcase. I only thought of this because I heard stories of people being farmed for their bentos or chibis

So having a feature where you can hide certain things. I would assume people would mainly use it for bentos and chibis to reduce unnecessary and unwanted farming as well as people over pricing their stuff to take the rest of someone’s bentos or chibis.

3. Its only against tou to farm for ec value items. Non ec value items are allowed to be requested for cf. So this wouldnt happen

4. Most people are iffy about bringing back/trading certain avatars. For example, old players don’t want people getting the 2017 bf bags because it wouldn’t be fair but what if ata put them into bundles we could buy from the shop? They could put all 6 fem avis in a bundle or seperate and have it at a decent price (same with the males).

6. I think putting furniture buy room all together so you can find the room easier lets just use Lux lounger for instance all pieces would be together and in alphabetical order

also i agree about being able to turn off your online status sometimes you just want to change your room or play an not be bothered

lastly a easier way to find your AVIs like a Avatar page with all your Avis so you dont have to scroll through all to find one

Champagne likes this.
  7. Here’s the thing about that to me, those have no value of trading in the same way shards do ya know? I don’t see a loss in terms of status that that has (in your specific example), especially since it was a time thing rather than a leaderboard ya know?

8. I want a notification when someone rejects a friend request. I think it’d be funny.

Witchee and KEE like this.
  9. I don’t think tags for the threads in the forums was a feature for us, players. The tags seems to be often used for ATA thread like Current Event -New Content - Limited Time Content
    In response to @_Enchantress_ for the quote you post.

EL-Dorado likes this.
  10. Multiple Box Opening

Can you please make an option where we can open all selected boxes? Especially the “Speed Up Rewards Boxes” would be great. I opened a ticket and was directed to here. Thanks

SourGummyBear and Dipper like this.
  11. If this happens i prefer a pick the amount kinda thing. I like to keep 1 for showcase.

I dont see why it cant happen. It works with pigs and all their other games. I dont see why its needed but i am starting to understand that cant beat the forever increasing laziness of humans

_ROXY_ likes this.
  12. If they made it that blocked people couldn't check your profile, how would they be able to hit you if they wanted? Since blocking doesn't stop hitting, as it's part of the game, I don't think they'll do this.

13. I just wish they'd bring back the thread of the complete story. I know that was only done because of a bug but I know others enjoyed it too. It's just nice to know what happens because I never finish. They could even release it after that hunt is over if they're worried people won't be incentivized to finish.

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  14. This can be something anyone who does the full story can do. Might help bring some life back to forums to

15. Do you both mean this thread ??

If it is something else, please let me know and I apologize for my mistake.

16. Yep exacly that

GoddessHailey likes this.
  17. Being able to turn active status on and off
    Tradeable pet food
    Lowering ec price for shard boxes (I'm goin broke🤣)
    More jobs (I miss those 🥲)

18. Side note: i like how it calls me a new member 🤣🤣🤣

19. We need more gps(gold passes) 15 is honeslty not enough for a club full of 100 ppl 🥲

20. If it’s been said, I’ll say it again. The ability to turn off receiving friend requests!