NEW FEATURE Rate My Room: A Brand New XC!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lmfaooo

Phobia likes this.
  2. So currently at #2 on the leaderboard is a noob alt account with a full dorm. I guess people already found a way to take advantage of the leaderboard and the rate my dorm XC in general? Who know. It’s so weird though (at least for me) that someone would go through the trouble to make a noob alt account to get on the top leaderboard and sometimes I see weird dorms on the top 25 that hardly fit the theme or are just incomplete dorms (no rugs, no 499, no desk, no 999; or a combination of those). I was excited for this XC but this just makes me think it’s being exploited already. 😒

3. Well #2 noob account's room fits the theme nicely and I don't see why that's a problem. They have extra furnis probably.

Day and Phobia like this.
  4. Apparently getting spammed with like my dorm is how to get assistance according to ATA help. You don't actually assist anyone nor does anyone actually assist you. And there is no skip button so the voting doesn't make sense especially when you have to vote between 2 empty rooms that have nothing to do with the theme 😡

5. If you back out of the Like screen and then return, it refreshes with new dorms. So you can use that method to skip. Telling people "like my dorm" can only get you a max of 5 points. As previously stated, the rest of points can only be gained through the anonymous 2 dorm comparison.

6. All likes are anonymous so it doesn’t really matter if it’s a noob alt or not, their dorm fits the theme and they earned their spot on the leaderboard.

Infamous and Muschi like this.

7. Tru demands a Recount.
    This feature needs bigger er er er er prizes.

8. @Atlas point should figure in the formal post of ATA and highlight to explain the no “skip button”
    I think not knowing that trick makes it difficult for players to understand how it’s not rigged or unfair like some comments mention.

rachim4 likes this.
  9. alright then. So Imma do the same. Make a noob anonymous account to get the top spot. 😎

10. ...huh?

11. Well that just sucks! Who wants to get spammed with like my dorm messages all day everyday

12. Lmao you don’t need extra furni. Like i mentioned just transfer one dorm in all accounts and enter the xc then bring the dorm back to your main 😂

13. Here this what I meant. Also it’s all luck

14. Sounds exhausting. Also, I haven't seen your post 💁🏻‍♀️ but yeah that makes sense

15. Just a quick question. How did you get likes and how did u like the dorm

16. You get likes just by submitting a dorm. All likes are anonymous so anyone can get likes from anyone.
    To like a dorm, go into the XC and on the bottom tab there should be a “Like” button, once you click it you’ll see 2 dorms, from there you just pick which dorm fits the theme best.

MelvinFrost likes this.
  17. Th
    Thanks

18. My room it's quite good I think and got no likes, then I see incomplete ones or not even about the theme with lots of likes. How come? 😑

19. Excited still some kinks but, love ❤️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.