Rainbow Vigil Gift

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Show the world that Love cannot be extinguished and show your support for those affected by the recent Florida tragedy with this Rainbow Vigil Gift.

This re-giftable item will be permanently available in the store for 10 Cash.

2. 

3. All I have to say is thank you. I lost too many friends and many others are still fighting for their lives. People will sit there and talk crap, but I will never forget any of the moments that happened.

4. Awh, that's nice️

5. Can we get a vigil gift for all the tragic events occurring in third world countries such as human trafficking, genocides, child soldiers and starvation?

6. Why is it only the LGBT community gets gifts directed at them I'm not a hater but ATA needs to stay out of this issue. Was it a tragedy? Of Course it was but saw no gifts when African Americans were gunned down in their church, I saw none after the Paris massacre. Trying to buy support and using a tragedy Shame on you ATA

7. Thank you ATA

8. Kinda agree with Boddie. It's a nice gesture. But it does open the door to why not a vigil for every tragedy?

9. I think some ppl just like to debate about something and argue. This is their game not yours don't like it don't play it FYI I'm straight

10. Love is what's truly important. Thanks for showing some to those who often aren't shown any! My thoughts and love are with this who are suffering or lost.

11. this is still cute doe

12. ️
    #PrayForOrlando

13. That Is amazing

14. Well this is nice 