Question for ATA

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xxxSydneyxxx, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Oh i have a ss for that too! One sec!!

2. RoseMilkTea likes this.
  3. what? since when was that a thing?

4. Apparently it isn’t. I just don’t understand what the point of hitting is if you aren’t getting anything out of it?

Especially after 2 and a half months 😂😓

5. oof if i were that person i’d either just leave the game for a few months or farm back if possible. No cf terms sounds personal as hell, not sure what exactly happened though & i don’t really care honestly.

6. Right, well i said what happened but.. she did try to leave. They are still hitting my club members 😂😅

7. I know this thread is old asf, sorry for reviving it but I can't believe I missed out on this drama.

That girl (Aphrodite/Jessica) was in my club for a while, I wasn't keeping track because she kept leaving and coming back all the time, so I have no idea if she was there at the time of this confusion (and if so, I apologize because we had no idea).
    But she was always talking about being involved in drama with her "relationships", we just brushed it off because we never really knew what the hell was going on with her and I thought she was just being an attention seeker.
    Recently our other VP found this thread and asked me to look into it. It was an entertaining read. I had no idea the hole was thaaaat deep. 😳 Lol. And she would "quit" every other week too.

-_Hope_- likes this.
  8. According to some players, constantly being farmed is not and never will be harassment.

I am not one of those players.

As soon as it goes beyond 24 hours, it's harassment and should result in punishment. But ATA won't do that because farmers buy notes to continue being bullies. We can block chat for harassment from in-game chat. We cannot block attacks from farmers using the in game action for the purpose of disparaging another player.

Anyone who thinks farming can't be harassment is a fool.

9. Okay so... getting hit... in a PvP game... is called harrassment? 🤔

I guess farming COULD be called harrassment if players use it to get in their way for you to break ToU, or real harrassment for example, non-stop farming you so you'd send pictures, locations, and other personal stuff.

Farming for misc is common. But if you really think someone is harrassing you, there is a block button. It can't prevent hits but it can prevent people from harrassing you in pms/walls.

As for the unwated hits, either use peace tags, or man up and fight back 🥸 Get yourself stronger; get good misc, stronger rs, pots, and all the hidden stat boosts. ✌🏼😗

10. Playing the game how it was made to be played is harassment.

This just in: Water can kill you so it should be illegal to drink.

-_Hope_-, RoseMilkTea and Ghastly like this.
  11. Someone punches repeatedly you in real life. He keeps punching you and says he will keep punching you until you hand over. everything you own. Police show up and go "he is fine, you can't complain. go to the gym and get stronger so he can't do that. Or, go spend your money on a restraining order that will only last a short time. Do that while he's still punching you, by the way."

that's the basic gist of what you're saying. it's not okay to constantly attack a player in the interest of getting them to send over items that will only make matters worse. the victim gets weaker and the bully is empowered both by the extra strength you're giving him and the fact the police literally won't stop him.

if you have a problem with that analogy, you are extremely out of touch.

12. "I have no sense of scale, what the definition of extortion is, nor any self awareness."

13. LMAO ITS JUST A MOBILE APP ITS NOT THAT DEEP 😭

Phobia, -_Hope_-, Oshun555 and 3 others like this.
  14. it is time to stop taking your phone seriously on an app.

Oshun555 and Ghastly like this.
  15. Sure. But this is not real life. This is a game. A pvp game. If you don't like it go find another game to play. You saying that is like saying cod, gta, wow, farcry etc should all be banned coz its about fighting and even killing other players

Phobia, Oshun555, Ghastly and 2 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]