Question for ATA

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by xxxSydneyxxx, Nov 6, 2020.

1. I have a friend that is being harassed by another player. She has asked them to stop, however, the harasser has multiple alternate accounts, and just pops up doing it again. How do we get this to stop? She doesn't wish to quit the game, but it's getting to the point where that may be her only resolution.

2. If it's multiple accounts and a continuous issue, she can take screenshots and upload to a site like Imgur, and send the links in a help ticket. Unfortunately if the person contacting her is using multiple accounts with different IPs, banning an account may not stop the activity. If the help ticket option doesn't pan out the best she can do is block every account as it appears. The harassers will likely stop at some point.

-_Hope_-, Oshun555, bb and 5 others like this.
  3. If it's verbal abuse, the block button works.
    If you're telling us that farming = harassment,

Bye.

4. It's beyond farming, farming is being used as a threat to get her to do things she is unwilling to do.

5. Like what

6. If you want help, we want details.

You may now state your case.

7. details on my wall.

8. Although if you dont wanna look, account is Aphrodite-420 9mcs

9. Everyone should look, it's fantastic.

We going to war with lesbian castle now?

10. Well farming is farming. 🌚

11. I will give @Aphrodite-420 a chance to plead her case before I joing this sfw.

How do you plead to the charges of extortion of RP?

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  12. I hope she pleads the sixty-ninth

Empress_ and Muschi like this.
  13. OMG 🀣🀣

14. She has now gone through our club roster and threatened every member, telling them to leave or she would farm them. She has told them a bs excuse to why she is targeting our club. Fortunately, no members have left, some are very concerned. I have also spoken to her current club President, who is planning to talk with her.

15. Wow, outta all the arpeers on this game, they gotta extort the one who doesn't wanna rp anymore?

Rude

16. I'm coming to visit 😎

17. Block! If she suspects an account is her harasser.... block ... be paranoid on this game it’s a good thing.

Oshun555 likes this.
  18. Well I was gonna come visit but you won't accept me 😭

I just wanna join the war of the rp clubs 😭😭😭

19. Invite sent

20. Has started hitting members