Quest complete! [Giveaway]

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Victoria, Sep 23, 2019.

1. BUYING GHOSTLY AXES IN BULK WMIS 🔥 🔥🥺🥺♥️

2. Quest of having exactly 69mcs stats.
    I'm really close, and a new dorm stat sheet just came out. I just need to do some math

Victoria likes this.
  3. 😤No solicitation in my thread. This is to express your quest(s). There are more appropriate threads to post trade searches in.

4. Victoria likes this.
  5. Deadline arriving soon at changeover.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. When I first joined the game, the celestia 999 ladder to the stars immediately became my ultimate in-game goal. Of course that seemed pretty out of reach for a noob who has shit luck 😂 i slowly bought smaller furnis that matches the 999 and created my dream dorm. Just recently, I finally managed to buy that goddamn 999!!! (Pretty proud of myself on that one, didn’t take as long as i expected 😆) But after that, I kinda got bored of hunting for furnis because I’ve reached my goal 😅 Went on for awhile and I got pretty bored of the game as well. Luckily I’ve found new furnis I liked today and in the midst of building my 2nd dream dorm 🎉 plus collecting pink clouds for the matching avi to my celestia dorm ☁️❤️ am happily saying bye bye to my bentos hahaha!

ToniStark, Hellyz and Victoria like this.
  7. Edit: I’m now (mainly) questing for a spooky desk (and maybe 999) to go with the rest of my spooky furniture.

Victoria likes this.
  8. ANNOUNCING WINNER!!

I couldn't choose a favorite! So I had Google generate a random number based on the number of posts in the thread (1-47) ,and the winning post waaaas...
    [​IMG]
    #12 @Moschino !! Congratulations on winning 2🍱!

Some others may notice they receive gifts as well, but I don't feel like announcing those small gifts and keeping track.

I wish you all the best of luck with your quests! It was great hearing from the community!

Thank you all! Until next time- 🥂

9. Congrats to the winner and those who received gifts!