Quest complete! [Giveaway]

Discussion in 'Activities' started by Victoria, Sep 23, 2019.

1. she has way too many potties, that's my next goal right there.

Victoria and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. he*

3. I'm questing for hoes

PoolNoodle likes this.
  4. I’m questing for all and any avatar shards that I can. When I started playing pimd the only black girl avatar I could choose looked nothing like me irl and it motivated me to collect all avatars possible. Who doesn’t wanna look like themselves while playing a game. It’s difficult getting avi shards though.

ToniStark and Victoria like this.
  5. What about rakes?

Quidditch likes this.
  6. I’m always looking for ‘ watcher on the wolf’ I finally managed to get my first one not long ago ❤️ it’s not a high stat item but it’s my favorite 💗

Victoria likes this.
  7. But I don’t want 2 bentos 🥺 I want your unicorn

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Looks like you’ve found your quest

9. I’ll steal it

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  12. Nooooo, my unicorn.
    [​IMG]

13. [​IMG]
    But how did you get it.

14. You keep the rakes

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. Crystal Tortoise! It reminds me a person can still be fabulous at their own pace 😌💕

ToniStark and Victoria like this.
  16. My pug has been upgraded completely 🤧 It felt like a lifetime but it was worth it. the name I gave him has sentimental value - a nickname attached to one of the closest persons to me. That got mushy.

PS. Sorry. Almost forgot the second part 😂

Victoria likes this.
  17. my quest is collecting literally anything and everything i can. i simply cannot choose one. when i open a bb box, i always say myself "that's it. i'm gonna exchange those for the ones i collect!" then boom! i find myself collecting xxx more items. i can't help it, i just love combined items. you spend time and effort on them, which makes you want them even more!

Affliction and Victoria like this.
  18. did YOU just ASSUME my GENDER?¿! 🌚

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. I am collecting any and all porta potties 🚽

My goal: to have the most potties by any single player on this here app

I find most people just collect stat items for stat benefit, others do the same with furni. Or avatar creation items. That’s cool and all and to each their own but I don’t classify those as collecting because they’re for a type of gain whereas potties don’t do anything (that combine item is dumb) I don’t gain anything except for the fun in collecting statless useless items such as potties 🤷‍♂️

Victoria, JuneyG and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  20. My quest is to collect allot of elements and Potions hoping I get I love weird things weird us amazing

Victoria likes this.