Pregnant avi

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Mami-HoBeth_Ta-Corgi_Queen, May 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why can we not have a avi for us expecting mothers

It could be cute for mothers day , just sayin

2. Honestly, I think we should encourage motherhood, so I fully support including avatars who are with child.

3. And no pregnant male avi? Sexism

4. Haha.

5. wasnt there a movie abt that?

6. No support, less people is a great thing.

7. Support tf out of it plz help me and moms everywhere , dad's day is next month

8. I’m not sure if I Support the Avis yet but I highly support a baby shower hunt I think that would be amazing. Or Avis with shirts that say “baby on board”.

9. Imagine how much this would encourage (even more) rp 

10. Yes... I want dat milk

11. It might "excite" some people but I mean we're not always skinny n stuff I've been twice since starting to play and could not show it with my avi

12. Support!! Im having my c-section may 10th!! Would love something like that for mothers day ????

13. Support this also!!!!

14. Definitely been more than one of different genres of movies but yeah

15. Imagine how many follows you will get from the guys looking for pregnancy because it is their kink. 

16. See how many idiots still refer to themselves as “daddy” when there’s pregnant Avis around, showcase item can be paternity tests and child support payments

17. Only if they're students worried about their next paycheque and how they're gonna tell the baby daddy. Potentially, one girl avi with the 6 guys who ran train on her at a frat party behind her while she looks all shocked at her positive pregnancy test.

18. Very unfortunate experience you've seemed to encounter hope you have better luck next time

19. I am a lesbian. I'm just a fan of realism since this is a college app

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.