Pregnant avi

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Mami-HoBeth_Ta-Corgi_Queen, May 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. support ?? would be super nice

2. Well u also said u didnt wanna see noobs rp and I agreed with u that it would ve alittle wierd to see them using the pregnant avis being even weirder with them and I wouldnt ever tell them to stop rping tho I'm a nice person I accept people for who they are for what they like but I thought it was okay to say Im not a fan of that.?

3. If ATA ever creates a game for life after college then support

4. PIML
    Party in my Life

5. Support maybe they shouldn't put pregnant avis on this one but another version of pimd where its like u said life after pimd. ? what a great idea

6. It was a fiddy fiddy :)

7. I feel like i've said this today, but can we not give them more terrible ideas

8. PIMW-Party in my World

9. Isnt more than half the world already indian and chinese? Im just saying they could be spread out better.

10. That has happened with girls so much there is a generation of men in which a majority will never have a girlfriend in their area. It's a sausage party.

11. no support

12. Idk what youre talking about

13. There’s plenty in my country. I’m not being racist, but there is. Literally all my neighbours are Indians and every shop is run by Asian owners ??‍♀️

But to your point, if you stop the ‘westerners’ from having kids and make them only adopt Asian and Indian Kids, in 2 generations basically there will be no ‘westerners’ left.
    I’m not sure how anyone could think that’s a good idea or the one race has more right to survival than another.

15. just let em adopt each other ?

16. Rp'ers gonna have a field day with this.

17. Youre so wrong. The white kids will mingle with indians and chinese and then we will have hybrid, coloured kids. The world would be so colourful

18. I still support having female avatars who are expecting.

19. Support

20. [/quote][/quote]

No because there there would be no white kids to ‘mingle’ with after one generation.
    Why punish ‘westerners’ who aren’t overpopulated by telling them they can’t have children and in turn take the children of other families because you want to have a ‘colourful world’ it’s not very fair on anyone.
    Sorry I know I’m getting into this but it just astounds me people think like this. It’s medieval.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.