LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Prank 'R Treat - Limited XC!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 19, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    Sup ghouls?!

Most people will think of tricks and treats around Halloween... but what about pranks?!

Starting today, October 19th at 12:00 p.m. PST until next week on October 26th at 12:00 p.m. PST, we will have a PvP XC with all kinds of rewards!

[​IMG]

And here's a taste of what you'll see for rewards...

[​IMG]

Just so that there's no confusion:
    - The XC will only run for one week.
    - There are no daily rewards. Rewards will be distributed at the end of the week based on where you end on the leaderboard.
    - You will receive points for successful PvP attacks. Failed attacks do not reward any points.
    - You will receive points for successful PvP defenses. Failed defenses do not reward any points.
    - Cash and energy will be lost during PvP as it is regularly. There is no PvP protection during this XC.

[​IMG]
    Now get out there and get to prankin'!

#1 ATAClaptrap, Oct 19, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2021
  2. I want monkey, so let me buy from someone 🥺

3. uh, will those avis still be available in the second side hunt? i was looking forward to getting the black girl 🥲

4. This. I was definitely hopeful she'd be in the side story

5. BW avi better be on next side story hunt or I'm rioting 👿 I don't care for the recycled phantom bats nor care for pvp 🥱 especially when it's limited-time and limited to a small fraction of players on lb

Leanne, FastForward, Nubiia and 5 others like this.
  6. 8mcs looking for a partner to attack with I guess 🌸

7. there is a different avi for that if you've seen it on line posts at start of hunt ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

8. P.S: You can hit inactive people on the list if you dont wanna offend someone since this is a no protection PVP. :rolleyes:

SnowSparrow, Muschi, MICKEL3 and 3 others like this.
  9. I’m sure this has been posted before, but finding an inactive PvP farm is really easy.

Just go into the tutor menu and search for people around the same hire value as you, and you can easily find opposite stat builds to hit. Old art style avatars are more likely to be inactive, and remember to check their profile, particularly wall and showcase, to make sure before you start hitting.

Dearrah, Vector, Hag and 1 other person like this.
  10. Nah see they always make the BW avi unachievable 🙄

Leanne and Nubiia like this.

11. Where's the list? Link please

12. The PvP XC avis are the VIP versions so presumably there's a different way to get the non-VIP ones. There's an extra set of avis this hunt so maybe there'll be an extra side story, but we dunno yet. So hopefully there's another easier way

ALittleBirdie and Muschi like this.
  13. Go to the "Meet People" tab

Muschi likes this.
  14. Stop telling the noobs stuff. Pvp events aren't for them. Gosh 💁

15. This tbh a lot of the t50 are gonna be smol alts. Harder to find inactives if you’re 100+mcs

Leanne likes this.
  16. Why can’t we have peace prevention? That’s messed up

MICKEL3 likes this.
  17. Theres a farm list on forums

Muschi likes this.
  18. Hello, I came to complain about this being the most boring pvp event ata has ever given us. It's essentially a pwar and I am so freaking bored, but I've come this far so I'm committed to the end now. Ughhhhhhhhh