LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Prank 'R Treat - Limited XC!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Oct 19, 2021.

1. Yeah, it seems like a last minute thought. I suppose it's better than nothing but...

LetsGoBrandon likes this.
  2. This is one of those events that's gonna make me take at least a month off the game after because it has been so incredibly boring and feels like a chore at this point.

3. Apparently I wrote on the wrong post.
    I saw no daily rewards but is this also why if the spinner lands on 5dn it gives you the creepy doll instead. Happened twice to me

4. It literally says this is 1 event that lasts 1 week. Its not a daily thing. You get rewards if you make leaderboard by end of the event. As for the spinner thing send a help ticket if you think your spinner is bugged

5. I was excited to hear that there was going to be a PvP event, and I’m less than thrilled with how it turned out in the end.

I didn’t like how there was only one star on the XC and that all the major rewards were on the leaderboard, and you pretty much had to only hit players and give up a week’s worth of hunt drops to have a chance of getting on it, which I didn’t consider worthwhile.

Since there was no cash protection and inactive players were equally valid targets, there was no incentive to engage with active players and I haven’t been hit even once. The rational thing to do was to find an inactive farm at the bottom of your hitting range and hit only them, which is about as banal as hitting parties and cuts out the fun parts of PvP.

I’d consider past PvP events to be much more engaging, and this feels like a step backwards.

LetsGoBrandon and BloodyKisses like this.
  6. Where’s the list?