POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Price check on cats, dogs, kinis, pink clouds, and silver anchor pls and ty

2. here in the eurasian server, cats are 3b each, dogs are 2b each so 4b for two, and kinis are 18-20c or 2:1b. pink clouds are hella expensive and almost no one is selling it anymore so idk how much they are now and silver anchors are prolly around 1:10-20c for the first tier??? im not sure but first tier stag skulls are 10c each so

Hoal and Muschi like this.
  3. These all sound accurate for U.S. campus as well.

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  4. What are cherry plushy? I saw people buying it but idk what it does?
    And how do you get them
    Thanks

5. It is just a stat item that is 100kcs, and it drops randomly from parties. I have two in my showcase you can view.

6. How do I recycle furniture? It says in the FAQ to hold down the recycle button, but where is that?

7. How to get back to Fresh Man, Starter Club?

8. You can't re-enter the starter club

Muschi likes this.
  9. press and hold on the item in the menu of the dorm editor to open its description. From there, you will see the recycle button.

Muschi likes this.
  10. What @Kefo said. This thread has a mini-tutorial with images/gifs if you need further assistance.

11. Does anyone know if the autumn sensu fans still combine?

12. Is it possible to bring back old hunts if they were really popular or most liked back then?

13. Do you mean bring back all the original content from the hunt, or just the theme of the hunt (i.e. last Harry Potter hunt was popular, let's do another HP hunt)?

14. Exact same? I highly dout it. Same idea but different stuff? Yehh probly. Send a help ticket with all your ideas for it. The less work they have to do the more likely it is to happen. Give them ideas for furni you would wanna see. Same for stat items and gifts. The more ideas you can give them the better

-SHA- and Muschi like this.
  15. yess i believe they still combine since ppl are still buying them long after it’s hunt ended

16. Yeah, it doesn’t have to be the entire hunt just the content of it like the theme.

17. Yeah, they absolutely have redone quite a few themes over the years.

18. Does anyone know why I got this price for these Avis instead of avatar coins?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ty

19. Image not found. Make them public

20. I wonder who have the most bento atm🤔