Pimd Suggestions

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by xDemonx, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Ata doesnt decide the prices of things. Ata didnt even pick the trading currency. Ots all decided by the players. So this isnt possible. Its also impossible to tell how popular things are going to be before they are even released

Muschi and LeeJarrett like this.

3. gif showed before post…that was disappointing though 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh well

4. [​IMG]

5. Idk which Pimd Suggestions forum page I should post this! So, imma post here. Or if it's already been suggested.

We need an "open all" option on boxes.

xDemonx likes this.
  6. Been said about 2038849474929478493738495839274 times

LeeJarrett and xDemonx like this.
  7. Okay, so I have collected so far 13k Porta Potties...that's gotta be a pretty good haul (always accepting more 😉🚽) wouldn't you say? I would like to suggest maybe giving out a golden porta pottie (or other item) with stats for those who collect a certain amount of items?

8. That’s not the right thread for Hunt suggestion. Here is the one so people could see if they are interested in your idea. I think a couple of sports were offer as suggestion not sure if many players were appealed by it/them.

Muschi likes this.
  9. this suggestion was already discuss and other players have mentioned the issues of lags / slowing down the app (structure of the app) not sure if you were aware of that part within your suggestion?

xDemonx and LeeJarrett like this.
  10. Do price check with other players ask in campus chat and sometimes there’s thread but pricing change with time (within a few hours) some do discounts to friends and and prices are not the same between Asian and USA campuses. Also some prices changes for a sudden interest into a furniture.

xDemonx likes this.
  11. It would be nice if we got to pick the theme for Rate a Room, like maybe polls? Or surveys? Or like players who win challenges can put in a request and then the theme be randomly selected from those requests. Just an idea🌝

BloodyKisses likes this.
    • How about getting credit for hitting a party even if you leave the club. I forgot if you do or don’t tho. : (

12. I’ve accounted over 25 themes in their database since its creation.
    And there was one survey a couple months ago where you could write suggestions. We could always suggest to send a new survey with new themes ideas outside that current database.
    I don’t know if there’s a thread with the Rate my dorm Theme suggestion in the forums right now. You can create it and added your own thoughts. Where people will be able to like and comment and this way the devs can see it.
    That’s one optional possibility. I sincerely hope this helps you.

xDemonx likes this.
  13. Erase dead clubs

BloodyKisses likes this.
  14. There is a suggestion, which could be fruitful. Why Can't we make cat,dog and kini tradable, it would make the possibility of getting cheated less. Recently i saw many people got cheated for dropping cat or kini and then got blocked by the buyer instead of paying. If it gets tradable , the chances of getting cheated would reduce. Just a suggestion tho.

BloodyKisses, iSquishy and xDemonx like this.

15. Seems experienced 🤣

16. Definitely. Cuz many are still getting cheated even though am able to save some, but get failed sometimes.

17. Please add a game controller to the gift shop and add a board game called scattergories to the gift shop

My ideas are for the new hunt going on rn

18. Idk if this was said, sorry skimmed through the pages but, what about a max setting for opening speed boxes. I know there are people with like 5k+ and each one taking almost a minute to open, it’s not worth it in the end. You are already paying 1K to open the box just have a max setting to use the cash all at once. I wanna open the timer boxes 😂

also side note, let’s get the double timer box setting back. A year or two ago there was a setting for a couple hunts where we could have 2 timer boxes going at once. Let’s do that again and ATA people would be spending money to get more boxes if that was a option.

iSquishy and suki like this.
  19. They need to have two platforms one for the new pimd and one for the old pind. New pind have two week long hunt and the old pimd a week long and a break and super pros with alot of wars and farming. And club bomb boxes give us discounts on upgrades. They need to update both pid payouts for all parties and need new jobs with better chances of payouts line ecs and dns. Old pind can get rid of the pets and do vehicles. When you log in the game it should give you two options of new pimd and old pimd. Bring back all the old hunts plz. Need better avatar choices of culture, race, color, and gender. Now days ATA is all about money dont they know cost of living is high they need to give us financial aid like a real dorm. They need to listen to the players. Thats why all the OG players quitting its not like it used to be in 2016 and before that. ATA took money to their head its the they money hungry yall...

xDemonx likes this.