PIMD NPC Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Phobia, Sep 23, 2021.

1. Um. No. Not the type of comparison I'd make. But I see your point.

And you're still wrong 💅

Facts are: my greaseboy is a proud Korean and JD radiates Himbo tenfold than Marco.

Only thing Marco radiates is major jock vibes. I'd trust my drink with JD more than that boah. Mainly bc he would most likely drink it all for a challenge or think it was his so he'd hold it the entire time I'm gone.

2. sir- i- do you know what a himbo is

bean_ie likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Bae always coming out with the bangers.

Phobia likes this.
  4. LMAO PLS- love jeff goldblum gifs tho

Art likes this.
  5. Awesome
    Tysm for this
    For the Hunt Story Post section 😊
    I really hope more are to come 😊
    Whenever you have time A change of Art

Phobia likes this.
  6. tysm! forgot they also did it for that hunt, i shall add it to my list ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ also realistically im probably going to run to my computer and update it rn instead of sleeping

Azari, GoddessHailey and Muschi like this.
  7. Update: That is indeed exactly what I did but no regrets hehehe B) had to add some extra stuff anyway

GoddessHailey, Muschi and Lite like this.
  8. WE LOVE THE LATEST NEWS! JD AND DANI ARE TOO CUTE!!! 💚😭😭💚

9. This thread is wasting space .. like my comment

10. I want an MVP hunt where we can get these amazing characters as avis 😭

11. but then they wouldn't be NPC’s :,)
    (NPC: Non-Player Character)

Azari likes this.
  12. ty for bumping it at least :) 🖤

Azari likes this.
  14. Away in a manor story post (only trying to help)
    I think it was already announced that the hunt Quiz you were here was going to be without story post ?

@iRoronoa_ZoroHoe and @ChristNanz in the first post; there’s section for Hunt Story Database if you want to catch up on a few of stories ATA released in a thread post due to bug in their system.

Phobia likes this.
  15. Oh, I appreciate this thread. I'm not active enough to keep up fully with the little story of the NPCs so thank you for this.

Phobia likes this.
  16. I never got a notification for this aaaa :,) I shall add tomorrow, good reminder for me to turn on notifs for this thread 🖤

GoddessHailey likes this.
  17. Would it be a good idea to put all the story pass database in one section in the first post ?

Molly’s birthday is always in March around St-Patrick and idk if I misunderstood the hint that she might know a few words in Tagalog.

[​IMG]

This is Dani talking about Molly

Phobia likes this.
  18. If there's any important information that appears in the story pass storylines, it would be added to the "Latest Gos" section. :^)

GoddessHailey likes this.
  19. Alright so nothing similar to the Hunt Story Post Database section. Tysm ☺️

20. Thank you this looks AMAZING!

Phobia and Guy like this.