CONTEST PIMD April Fool's Prank-Off

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, it's that time of the year. A certain day created for the fools among us.

Now's your chance to get even with some of those pesky NPC's *cough* JD *cough* by playing an epic prank!

In the comments below, simply describe your ultimate PIMD Prank on ANY Story Character of your choice.

Enter by 2 PM PST tomorrow (Saturday, April 1)!

We'll pick our favourite to win 3 PIMD Crates, and randomly select 5 other pranks that sound hilarious and amazing.

2. Cover an onion with toffee, then attach it to a stick and give it to Alexa, telling her that it's a toffee apple.

3. Is convince Marco that a girl likes him back for once and make him collect the wrong items over and over and over because he needs to know our pain . then when we run out of ideas wed say April fools and take all the stat items

5. Out of ideas?? don't flip the forums around

6. You should make the front of our names say Moo in front if them.
    package mineplex.core.aprilfools;

import java.util.Calendar;

import org.bukkit.Sound;
    import org.bukkit.entity.Player;
    import org.bukkit.event.EventHandler;
    import org.bukkit.event.EventPriority;
    import org.bukkit.event.player.AsyncPlayerChatEvent;
    import org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin;

import mineplex.core.MiniPlugin;
    import mineplex.core.account.CoreClientManager;
    import mineplex.core.common.util.UtilMath;
    import mineplex.core.common.util.UtilServer;
    import mineplex.core.common.util.UtilTextMiddle;
    import mineplex.core.disguise.DisguiseManager;
    import mineplex.core.disguise.disguises.DisguiseCow;
    import mineplex.core.updater.UpdateType;
    import mineplex.core.updater.event.UpdateEvent;

public class AprilFoolsManager extends MiniPlugin
    {
    public static AprilFoolsManager Instance;

private boolean _enabled;
    private DisguiseManager _disguiseManager;
    private CoreClientManager _clientManager;

protected AprilFoolsManager(JavaPlugin plugin, CoreClientManager clientManager, DisguiseManager disguiseManager)
    {
    super("April Fools", plugin);

_disguiseManager = disguiseManager;
    _clientManager = clientManager;

Calendar c = Calendar.getInstance();
    _enabled = (c.get(Calendar.MONTH) == Calendar.APRIL

7. Buy a stone candy.It is a candy that looks like a rock.Replace it with real colourfull rock.Give it to Tess and see how strong is her teeth is

8. I was going to play a prank on my actual friend in real life and I am at my frat house while writing this and I'm going to put a hole in the door and put an ar Cannon and I'll put a note over it saying come in we're upstairs and I'll put sprinkles and frosting inside the air Cannon and it's going to be epic so prank on <3 matthewisawesome

9. You just copied a code from a Minecraft Minigame server.

I knew you were 12.

10. So if you play WoW, are 13? Quite ignorant want you said. I simply googled "Moo in front of name coding" ️️You're trying to hard to be noticed kiddo.

11. Since Quinn has an addiction at texting me 24/7 and asking me to collect stuff nonstop. I come up with the perfect prank. I'll text his phone asking him to collect his girlfriend from my dorm. While he's heading here I'll just simply text him again asking him to collect his couch and bring it with him. When he's almost to my house I'll text him again and ask him to collect this pie from Walmart and collect $10 dollars for me. Finally when Quinn arrives, he'll most likely text me to tell his girlfriend he is waiting. I decide to text him and tell him, that he has to come inside and bring his collections with him. I'll let him know it was a prank, and that I stole his girlfriend, and lay down on the couch he brought over, while eating the pie he gave me. I'll then collect his $10 and tell him to get out my house before I call the police.

12. I'd order 200 pizzas to JD's club and make them all pay! :)

13. I'd wire JD's horn to his brake pedal and slap a COEXIST sticker on the back of his car

14. I would put a rubber band the sink faucte where the water come out... Make sure you cant see the rubber band and than tell Marco that theres something wrong with the sink and when he turns on the water it sprays all over him and his pants!

15. I would fill Tess's bed with fake spiders under the covers so when she wakes up in the morning and hops out of the covers that is what she see's ???

16. Marco will be the unfortunate soul to be the victim of my prank.

He seems like the type to enjoy a nice sugary beverage before class!

I shall take a clear gallon pitcher and fill it up with water. Instead of stirring in his favorite orange flavored powder mix, I'll pour in an off brand version of mac and cheese powder!

?I'll leave it in our trusty fridge to get nice and cold. Whenever we sit down to feast upon our third daily ramen meal he will get a glass, put in crushed ice halfway and fill it to the brim with mac and cheese beverage!

He will knock it back and expect the cool refreshing taste of oranges but that will be the last of his worries after he spits it out :| hopefully it won't be all over me though.

17. Ironic you mention someone trying hard to get noticed ?

18. Alexa looks popular... I would switch all the contact names on Alexa's phone to other people's names. Then, I would alert everyone with a changed name to their new contact name, making sure to delete all conversation history.
    I would also place a tub of glitter right outside Alexa's door, so she steps in it and leaves glitter everywhere she goes. Through out the week, place glitter outside different people's rooms and start an all out glitter war (even in class). Of course, someone ends up nailing a professor in the head with a glitter balloon and things get really crazy...

19. I would prank Alexa by getting her really drunk the night before April Fools. When she's dead asleep, I would replace everything in her room that she owns with a tiny version of it. From tiny magazines, to a tiny hairbrush, tiny pillows, tiny mirror, tiny dresser etc. To make her think she has woken up as a giant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.